watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81439 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2010, 02:35:34 pm »
^ meron sa website nila. i'm taking this din, i tired na mag-order sa site nila.. tablets nga lang sakin, di ko carry ata ang juice. :P
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:37:42 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2010, 01:49:49 pm »
anong mas madaming calories half cup brown rice or 2 slices of white toasted bread with butter?
2 slices of white bread with butter have more calories, of course.

Charriol

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2010, 05:28:58 pm »
mga sis, try southbeach diet. very effective, sarap pa ng kinakain.  ;)

sa_sang

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2010, 03:19:03 pm »
ano lasa ng wheatgrass?  kelangan ko mag lose ng 20 lbs.  i started walking home na. kaso hindi ko kaya everyday.  I do it about 3x a week lang.

i have avoided coffee and coke kasi it retains water and makes me feel bloated.


sweet_leila

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2010, 01:26:53 pm »
nakakawala ba ng gana sa pagkain?
or di ka gutom?


dito ko nabasa dati yung apple cider vinegar:)

1 tbspn plus half cup of war water. take it every morning:) effective daw

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2010, 02:21:47 pm »
nakakawala ba ng gana sa pagkain?
or di ka gutom?



sis maasim talaga sasikmuta i tried it before sabi ko one week lang pero di ko kinaya 3 days lang nagawa ko lol

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2010, 09:39:47 pm »
I have a good metabolism I can eat whatever I want to eat. I love chocolates, soda is my water..but now getting older balance diet na..I eat HEAVY breakfast (more than 1 cup of rice+ulam+fruits) then MEDIUM lunch (1 cup of rice + ulam + fruits) and LIGHT Dinner..either oatmeal, wheat bread or if like ko talaga yung ulam titikman ko lang sya...and syempre lots of water..though cheatday din pag weekend..pero limited pa rin....

cindy1211

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2010, 09:57:00 am »
and swerte talaga ng iba na kahit they eat a lot but still they are slim..hope ganun ako but sad to say im 64kls.

im trying to cut my rice intake kasi dyan ako grabe. i love to eat veggies and fruits pero sa rice talaga ako tumataba.

mga sis ok lang ba to drink coffee after 8pm? kasi i work until 12:30am so i need to energize myself para di ako makatulog. pero i just limit my coffee 1 cup a day..

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2010, 02:58:41 pm »
^ If you can still get the appropriate amount of sleep that you need, of course. :)

sahjane

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2010, 03:18:16 am »
im not fat, im not skinny either. bloated lang talaga tummy ko tsaka i have big thighs. parang lahat ng kinakain ko, don sa 2 areas na yun pumupunta. kaya eto drama ko:

no softdrinks
less rice intake

i have an officemate, we work in a call center, she always has a 1.5L bottle of water in her station. we always tease her about it. but it shows in her body. she's so slim.


jehnn

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2010, 02:23:39 pm »
ako tabain talaga ko,i've already lose 18lbs when i started to go to the gym and have my diet. no rice in 1month yata and more on veggies and fruits and puro fish lang]. ngayon im taking 7days brazilian slimming coffee and ill see if its effective.  :)

sandalwood

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2010, 09:29:22 am »

i have an officemate, we work in a call center, she always has a 1.5L bottle of water in her station. we always tease her about it. but it shows in her body. she's so slim.
sis, matanong ko lg ha, coz as much as i want to have that much water to drink in my work desk, hassle ang laging punta ng toilet.  yung ofcmate mo ba mga how many times in an hour does she go to the loo?

Somar

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2010, 09:02:16 am »
Hello mga sis! pasali ha. :-)

Ako naman, tabain talaga. I'm almost 90 kls na. Imagine... pero ngayon I'm doing 1 hour dancing 4 times a week, and naglimit nadin ng rice. try lang muna if effective. :-)

babylove08

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2010, 01:10:30 pm »

For being slim

my highest weight is  50.1kg my height is 5'5 and my goal weight is 40kg im very sick girl. i suffered from anorexia nervosa. i stayed slim by not eating anything. just water. last time 2 weeks akong di kumain and i drop pounds instantly mga 12kg. happy! pero i look ridiculous because all you can see is bones talaga. i have small face pa. so now i stayed in strict vegetable diet. sometimes i dont eat pa rin. parang nasanay na [textspeak!] body ko na wala ng food. but atleast i eat na. hirap kayang marehab.  anyway any ana and mia here pls pm me.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2010, 02:20:29 pm »
gusto ko mang magpa slim, hindi bagay sa akin kasi una pumapayat mukha ko, liit kasi ng mukha ko nagmumukha akong skeleton ang face ko but maganda body ko pag 110lbs ako  ..pag 120lbs naman ,ganda ng mukha ko, pangit naman ng body ko kasi i have big thighs and arms din..so i try to maintain my weight at 115lbs.

i only drink water and tea
i dont eat pork and beef
i eat 6x in a day, minsan small meal ..sometimes heavy.. =p

but i need to cut down on my sweets.. i always eat chocolates and anything sweet.. buti na lang di ako mabilis tumaba hehe

sahjane

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2010, 09:49:56 pm »
sis, matanong ko lg ha, coz as much as i want to have that much water to drink in my work desk, hassle ang laging punta ng toilet.  yung ofcmate mo ba mga how many times in an hour does she go to the loo?

yun nga lang, super aux 1(restroom break).

pero she's slim talaga. sabi nya hindi daw sya masyado nagugutom kasi busog na sya kakainom ng water.


super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2010, 10:05:13 pm »
When I started to diet, I weight 128lbs, that is after a year of giving birth. My hubby did not even told me na ang laki ko na pala, I just found it out sa pics nung may party kami, ang laki ng mga braso ko at binti.

I decided to not eat rice at all, after doing it. Kumain muna ako ng bongga, as in kinain ko lahat ng gusto ko, umubos ako ng 1liter ng soda at chocolates at pati na rin softdrinks.

Then after eating those things I like I did not eat rice, drink softdrinks. Napaka bagal ng effect after 1month. I weight 125lbs, then 117lbs then after 1 year as my target goal talaga is 108lbs. Kaso parang kulang pa rin so this year I have decided that I am not going to eat junk foods na rin, mas mabilis ang effect ng no junk foods.

I will be enrolling sa gym to firm my muscle para mas ok tignan.

My target goal now is 100lbs before summer.

Vera

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2010, 02:31:17 am »
My healthy lifestyle routine:

1. Stay hydrated - I drink 2 liters of water daily

2. I eat salad 2x a day: spinach, zucchini, carrots, apple, grapes, onions, walnuts, feta cheese, balsamic vinegar, pepper and olive oil; and a fish dish once a day

3. Taebo 3x a week

4. 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

5. Supplements I take: 1/2 tsps chia seeds, apple cider vinegar, zinc and niacin

6. Snacks: small apples



super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2010, 02:53:41 am »
I am now into eating singkamas, siguro I can eat singkamas the whole day, as in yun lang talaga. Which I am actually doing it, halos ito na lang eat ko the whole day.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2010, 02:54:49 am »
Rolled oatmeal and apples

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close