watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81454 times)

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2009, 01:30:34 am »
Di pa ako slim but I'm on a diet since October. I try to avoid rice, sa lunch lang ako kumakain ang super konti, more on veggies and seafood and beef. Sa dinner naman, no rice at all, pag feeling full pa di na ako kakain or very small portions nalang.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2009, 07:22:32 pm »
more natural foods such as fruits,veggies, wheat and less refined foods such as cakes, pastries etc.

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2009, 04:11:46 am »
may karapatan bakong mag post dito? i can't really consider myself slim, di din naman ako fat..but anyways..i take c-lium..it has become a staple on my diet..somehow helps in maintaining my current weight.

candid_girl

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2009, 11:06:26 am »
ACV its not effective promise based on my experience, naka ubos na ko ng isnag bottle case ti case basis talaga. I tried slim fit by Vicket Belo affordable and yet effective for me i lost 15lbs.

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2009, 12:20:46 pm »
ACV its not effective promise based on my experience, naka ubos na ko ng isnag bottle case ti case basis talaga. I tried slim fit by Vicket Belo affordable and yet effective for me i lost 15lbs.

ako four days  ko lang ginawa di ko kinaya eh hehe. how long did you take slim fit before you got the results? :)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2009, 02:43:00 pm »
^why sis? pupu ba ng pupu with ACV?

blush_blush

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2009, 07:30:57 pm »
Grabe ang hirap nga ng magstay on a diet, dali sa salita hirap sa gawa.

mommyniuja

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2009, 08:30:36 pm »
i agree with you sis blush_blush!

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2009, 10:24:56 pm »
^why sis? pupu ba ng pupu with ACV?

no sis:) actually sa case ko kasi kakaiba yung asim nya na ewan hehe. you dont  need to skip meals when you do it pero ako 3-4 days lang tumagal:) yung malaking bottle pa binili ko. ewan ko kung depende sa brand yun pero.... hehe  baka try ko ulit minsan.

shadjee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2010, 04:04:15 pm »
hirap talaga magdiet.. pero need to control especially nung dumating na holiday..  anyway ako naman, i cannot really say im slim. i dont really deprive myself.. kasi natry ko na dati yun sa rice.. nag end up na mas madami ako nakain na rice ...
what i do is i just make sure to eat in small portions.. like kunwari yung chocolate: i eat yung bite sizes lang and syempre paisa isa lang or sa sandwich,,, half lang kinakain ko for snack... sa rice.. half a cup pero luch time lang.. sa dinner no rice na ako... something like it... then bawas na ako sa chips... tapos sinamahan ko na din ng gym...

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2010, 11:30:34 am »
I drink wheatgrass with honey every night kasi sabi nila nakaka-speed  up daw ng  metabolism, and so far so good.  :D Although nagbawas rin ako ng rice and sweets. Yun kasi yung hilig ko!

feisty_one

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2010, 09:58:23 pm »
I'm overweight now...so I will try to start my diet tomorrow:)  Breakfast and dinner...no rice (huhu)...planning to survive on just oatmeal or cereal with non-fat milk and fruits.  I hope I'll be able to stick with this diet plan since I really have to lose 10 lbs. 

rhed

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2010, 06:01:50 pm »
ACV its not effective promise based on my experience, naka ubos na ko ng isnag bottle case ti case basis talaga. I tried slim fit by Vicket Belo affordable and yet effective for me i lost 15lbs.


vicket belo? i assumed this is vicky belo dba? how much ang isang bottle?  :)

eeyore91833

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2010, 11:51:56 am »
anong mas madaming calories half cup brown rice or 2 slices of white toasted bread with butter?

Confuse_Shoes

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2010, 06:30:55 pm »
Eat more fruits and vegetables and have at least 15-30 minutes of exercise everyday.

ms.libra

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2010, 10:46:43 pm »
Super hirap magdiet!tagal ko ng halos no rice lunch and dinner pero halos ganun pa din ako, waistline ko 32 from 24!Minsan iniisip kong culprit is ACV plus the fact na nguya lang ang exercise ko sa bahay plus my fingers tapping the keyboard.halos two years akong ACV nung huminto ako dun na ako lumaki talaga.Puro fruits, veggies,oatmeal na lang kinakain ko mag-two months na hayzzz kakadepress na talaga.


batang bantot

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2010, 11:54:45 am »
^sis parehas tayo. nag-take din ako ng ACV last year. tapos after 2 months nag-stop ako. simula nun lumobo na ako ng bonggang-bongga! hay...

di ko na rin alam yung paano magpapayat.. mga one year na ata ako heavy breakfast then no rice sa sabi, not effective pa rin...  :'(

mlee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2010, 01:48:19 am »
Mahirap talaga mag-diet. Kailangan lifetime commitment. It's hard to loose weight but it's even harder to keep it off for life.

But so far, I have been able to maintain my weight since 2004. But I had to give up a few things like red meat. I don't eat any kind of red meat anymore unless i have no other choice (like it's at a party). Even my pastas don't contain any sort of meat in it.

Always have some soup before eating.

I Eat a Heavy Breakfast
I used to skip breakfast but found myself struggling by the middle of the day. A Typical breakfast for me is compared to having lunch instead.

Eat a light lunch
like a small, simple sandwich prepared at home and packed to work.

Snack in afternoon
sample: cut-up fruit (apple or oranges .. anything packable for work!), a Jello cup or a soda cracker.

Eat Dinner super light
Like soup and cracker and cut up fruit (like cantaloupe or watermelon ... anything!) for dessert.

Sample meal:
fish (tilapia) +veggies (stirfry leafy greens) + a bowl of soup + a tiny bowl of rice and hot tea (no sugar/milk/cream).

Reward or 'Guilty pleasure':
1 or 2 Hershey Kisses a day or
1 small square of any dark chocolate. (dark chocolate is good for the heart without the sugar and extra fat you get from milk chocolate)



swanprincess

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:40 am »
wow hanga naman ako sayo sis! :) Ako kasi puro sa simula lang. Hehe! Grabe kelangan talaga ng discipline.
Sa ngayon i'm starting ulit, more fruits, less rice, less sweets and no chips.

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2010, 01:10:25 pm »
I drink wheatgrass with honey every night kasi sabi nila nakaka-speed  up daw ng  metabolism, and so far so good.  :D Although nagbawas rin ako ng rice and sweets. Yun kasi yung hilig ko!

sis san ka nabili ng wheatgrass mo? powder form ba? thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close