watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81432 times)

kitkat732003

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2008, 11:19:36 pm »
i keep an eye on my carbs and only eat brown bread and brown rice...i don't eat the white stuff...they're very baaaad.

*SuPeRcHicK*

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2008, 09:49:10 am »
fruits
veggies
eat pork&beef once a week only
less carbo but never try not to eat or skip meals to stay slim.dinner pwede light meal lang
drink milk wth high in fiber
exercise
avoid too much sweets

pink.parasole

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2008, 03:21:44 am »
avoiding sweets because that is my weakness

h0n3ysuckl3

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2008, 02:29:07 pm »
I practice Bikram Yoga
Drink lotsa H2O
High-Fiber Diet

chinita8

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 02:38:35 am »
no sweets esp soda and pastries
more veggies, as in every meal should have one
only use olive oil
drink vitamins and supplements religiously
steam/grill than fry

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2009, 05:48:06 pm »
Oatmeal, fruits and vegetables


blushberry

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2009, 11:41:17 pm »
I'm avoiding meat when I can, and I stop eating when I feel full. I enjoy the food I eat by biting slowly.

womenshealthphils

  • Guest
Looking for ladies who've had experience with fad diets
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2009, 05:55:45 pm »
Hi Ladies!

For it's next issue, Women's Health magazine is looking for  women who have tried at least one of the following "crazy" diets at some point in their life.  If you or anyone you know has had experience with any of the diets listed below, i hope they can email me through manila.santos@summitmedia.com.ph
so I can send them some short interview questions. They can also choose to use a pseudonym if they want.

1. banana diet
2. liquid diet
3. white diet (banned all white foods)
4. Master Cleanser (lemonade) diet
5. One container of food a day diet
6. Dinner for breakfast diet

Thanks for the help!
 

:)
Manila P. Santos
Features Editor
Women’s Health magazine
Summit Publishing Co. Inc.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2009, 08:48:42 pm »
I haven't tried any of the following diets pero I do eat sweets in moderation.  I don't eat white bread, just whole wheat.  And when I eat canned goods, it's either tuna, low fat mushroom soup or baked beans.  That's my secrets for staying slim and fit. 

Amphitrite

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2009, 04:18:25 am »
Eating oatmeal and/or papaya for breakfast and/or snacks.

sweetie28

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2009, 08:52:15 pm »
to all my sisses here,,pls. help..
sobra na laki ng 13year old son ko,, as in..40 na waist line nya :'(..
ano ba pwede diet sa kanya..
balak ko na ngang eenroll sa gym,,if pwede na.
lahat na ginawa na namin, enrolled sa karate, binilhan ng treadmill, pero la pa din,,
wish ko lang pwede na siya ng "no rice diet"  :

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2009, 09:55:17 pm »
right now, trying to load up on veggies..

I eat wheat bread (instead white), more fiber rich food, and when I'm at home, I really try to have a serving of fruit with every meal. :)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2009, 11:56:31 pm »
to all my sisses here,,pls. help..
sobra na laki ng 13year old son ko,, as in..40 na waist line nya :'(..
ano ba pwede diet sa kanya..
balak ko na ngang eenroll sa gym,,if pwede na.
lahat na ginawa na namin, enrolled sa karate, binilhan ng treadmill, pero la pa din,,
wish ko lang pwede na siya ng "no rice diet"  :

baka mahilig siya sa junk foods sis.. yung sa lahi niyo sis or ng hubby mo.. pero kahit nasa lahi, kung active ang lifestyle, maiiwasan naman yung pagtaba niya..

sweetie28

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2009, 07:37:43 am »
^hindi siya mahilig sa junk foods sis and both of us ni hubby ay hindi rin mataba,, sa rice talaga siya malakas kaya nga  1cup na lang binibigay ko kaya lang minsan nakikiusap na hirit pa waah,,, kaya nga kung pwede nga lang na no "rice diet"and yon nga siguro ang isa pang problem di active yong lifestyle niya, busy siya sa school and sa singing career niya hindi siya into sports..kaya nga balak namin dalhin sa gym kaso sabi before di pa pwede dahil bata pa ::), tama ba??, kung pwede na maganda ba sa fitness first?? ..oops OT na ata..

super_mum

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2009, 06:03:45 pm »
To stay slim, instead of eating chips when I want to crave for salty merienda, I eat macadamia nuts. Kahit madami kang kanin, konti lang carbs nito.
Bawas din sa rice as in liit na scoop na lang.
To stay healthy, I try to eat more fish and vegies.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:07:23 pm by super_mum »

mommyniuja

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:56 pm »
I practice Bikram Yoga
Drink lotsa H2O
High-Fiber Diet
sis how do you practice bikram yoga?
i want to enroll sana pero ayaw ako payagan ni hubby e.

bb

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2009, 04:45:45 am »
ang hirap naman pag nasa ibang bansa ka magpapapayat. andami kasi ng servings sa pagkain at feeling ko halos lahat ng kinakain ko ay puno ng pampataba hehe... kaya less rice na lang at super control talaga sa pagkain haaayy... ayokong tumaba waaaaaahh!

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2009, 05:15:02 pm »
watch what you eat:)
hehe saka i saw this blog a few days ago:) carnipure daw pampabilis ng metabolism:) they sell it at hypermart daw.

sa blog ni chuvaness ko pala nakita:)

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2009, 10:57:13 pm »
dito ko nabasa dati yung apple cider vinegar:)

1 tbspn plus half cup of war water. take it every morning:) effective daw

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2009, 02:54:55 pm »
eat heavy breakfast

konti lang pag lunch and dinner

i do this too... heaviest meal is breakfast! i make sure i never skip breakfast.. then yung lunch tama lang, then light dinner :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close