watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81471 times)

gras_gutierrez

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2007, 04:31:10 am »
Its really easy said than done... admit it, maganda lang talagang basahin ang mga "WAYS HOW TO STAY SLIM AND HEALTHY", pero hind siya ganoon kadaling gawin.  e di lalo na po yung "WAYS HOW TO BE SLIM AND HEALTHY". hay, naku, talagang super sakripisyo ang gagawin mo. Me, I almost tried everything I have read... from dieting, to exercising to slimming pills... but what really paid off is discipline and will power.  Definitely, NO RICE DIET really works.  As in, I am more than a year with a no-rice-diet.  And it shows great results.  From size 34 to size 28, amazing!  Pero siyempre, maraming pang kasama iyon.  I used fat burners, biking at least three times a week in the mornings, badminton every weekend, lots of water of course, (warm water not cold), limit sweets (my weakness pa naman) and vitamin E tablets to keep my skin healthy looking even I am in diet.  Kaya lang, kapag bumabalik balik ka sa pagkain ng sweets, ayun ang bilis bumalik ng mga bilbil.  Ang nakakainis lang talaga, sobrang hirap magbawas ng timbang, ang bilis naman bumalik.  Kaya double time!!!!

rocker chick

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2007, 06:11:13 pm »
i need help girls...i'm not really that fat.infact,i'm slimmer than other people...the problem is i have flabby arms.i do dumbells na nga but i feel na nagkakamuscles lang ako.plus, my bestfriends wedding is in two weeks!i'm a bridesmaid and i have to wear a tube top without a shawl!i need to get thinner in two weeks!help please... ???

king jeff

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2007, 11:33:04 am »
Gusto ko sana kumain ng gulay pero di ko talaga magustuhan mga lasa nila... ;D

shey30_pineda

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2007, 03:22:47 am »
Hi...shey's here... For me the best way to keep you slim and healthy is to keep on exercising much better do brisk walking at least 1 hour a day early morning and make it a habit to stop eating after 6 pm. Eat what you want it is up to you but don't eat anymore after 6 pm, just drink water instead.

girlalu

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2007, 06:33:17 pm »
daily exercise lang at discipline sa food intake ang solution dyan.... sacrifice

Nelh

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2007, 03:18:41 am »
Hi! GIRLTalkers!

Yeah! The best way to reduce weight & look slimmer is to eat vegetables, proper exercise(atleast twice or once a week) and drink lots of water...

Before hindi talaga ako kumakain ng veggies, most of the time meat & pork ang inuulam ko, well let's say eggplant, squash & okra lang ang kinakain kong veggies...Then I tried eating vegetables, that's it! I lose weight...

Lastly, nasa determination na rin ng tao yan, if you really want to achieve something kailangan determined ka talaga to do that.  ;)

jagranog

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2007, 05:47:00 pm »
C

Blondie

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2007, 06:54:47 pm »
Healthy? I've always thought that health was not an absolute truth but a state of mind. So long as your content with what you're eating (uh, vices too), despite being informed on repercussions, then you're at the peak of health.  If and when you finally get the bad effects that you had come to expect, then the discomfort is something that's liveable--knowing that it was a trade-off for something that was enjoyable in the first place!

So long as there's no regrets, then you'd always be a healthy individual.  And that even covers things other than food!

fingerlickingbel

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2007, 10:31:58 am »
discipline discipline discipline
sad :( masarap kumain eh..

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2007, 12:36:51 am »
focus more on raw foods

sparklyssa00

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2007, 02:59:26 pm »
im thin but im not healthy though kasi i love eating sweets!

vernz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2007, 06:15:03 pm »
i was told by a gym instructor na no-no daw ang kumain ng madami after 6 or 7pm.. and i think it is really true  :)

rpr

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2007, 10:50:34 am »
I've been having whole wheat cereals in the morning, Century tuna on whole wheat bread, and anything light for dinner.  Been doing this for a month now and pansin ko lumiit na tiyan ko.  I read somewhere that you should constantly have the same thing to eat--whether lunch and breakfast or lunch and dinner. 

jocelyncuasay

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2007, 12:40:21 pm »
try nyo mag dragon boat rowing, papayat talaga kayo! the best exercise i've done. you'll get the chance to compete pa internationally =)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2007, 03:33:23 pm »
I can't stay away from chocolates.......! ::) ::)

I'll try the "no rice" diet ;D..lately na-miss ko ang mga veggies ko....my diet before consisted of chicken/tuna-veggies-fruit..more water and milk for me....

sa mga nag-try ng "no rice" diet: within 2 weeks may result ba?

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2007, 12:00:16 am »
^ sa 7 day diet sis, totally walang rice yun, in 5 days may result talaga..

cheekypop

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2007, 08:41:37 pm »
Its good that I dont really like to eat meat anyway. I like vegetables, but I also like carbs so to keep off the weight, I really do my best to workout at least 3x a week :)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2007, 11:01:22 am »
^^kaiz: ah really, 5 days pa lang may result na...wow!

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2007, 05:38:20 pm »
^yup.. and ang gaan po ng feeling.. and nagfflat yung tummy  ;)

10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2007, 09:13:12 pm »
Calorie-counting. Eat what you want but in moderation, and in right portion sizes. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close