watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81331 times)

bambie_jhoye

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 02:42:42 pm »
i think eating healthy foods and driking plenty of water. ;) ;) ;)
but i don't exercise...i spent most of the time sleeping in my bed... hehe...

kelly_14

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 10:35:22 am »
mmm.. actually wala naman akong ginagawa... sobrang lakas ko ngang kumain pero hindi ako tumataba.. yung stomach ko lang pero mabilis siyang mag-flat...

pero ang pagiging sexy xe comes from within.. just be confident and put in your mind na " i'm sexy... bakit ba?"   ;) ;) ;)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 08:43:52 pm »
Im fat! ;) As in sobra, but to my hubby Im very sexy and very desirable. He-he ;D He loves me the way I am right now and dont want me to change. But I do want to be healthy and he agrees with that. I eat a lot. (Obviously!) And drink a lot. ;D We also loves sweet! ;D Hmmm YUMMY!!! ;D

I eat veggies, fruits (a must! veggie and fruits is always present in our meals), wheat bread, cereal, plain yogurt or with fruits, raisin coated with yogurt, rice, meat(chicken, fish, beef, a little of pork). I drink lots of water, teas, green tea, So Be, orange juice, buko juice, milk, soy milk. I dont drink soft drinks, been trying to get my hubby off that habit. We eat vitamins and supplemental foods like licithin granules, spiriluna, B complex, Vitamin E, Cinnamon and Vitamin C. As for exercise we go to the tennis court to play tennis, go to the park to walk on the trails, walk in the neighborhood and even going to groceries, we walk. :)

So why the heck, Im still FAT?!?  ::) He-he-he ;D

Ok, during college days I tried fruits and liquid diet for almost a year and it works. No meat, rice, sweets. Just fruits and liquid diet! Man, just controlling yourself not to eat those deliciously smelled foods prepared is torture. I went from 210lbs to 135 lbs. Sweettt!!! But I dont think I can deprive myself again. ::)

The_Batgirl

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 07:26:18 pm »
i cant do diets...but i eat anything in moderation. Tas mabagal lang ako ngumuya para mabusog agad.

eeyore16

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2006, 04:17:33 pm »
juz drink lots of water....eat lots of fruits.ac2uali it depends s metabolism ng body mu.meron mga tao [textspeak!] me mabilis ang metabolism meron nmang hndi. ako i eat a lot but i dont get fat...avoid sodas...big NO NO [textspeak!] yan if u want 2 stay healthy and slim.ol carbonated drinks r not [textspeak!] 4 r body.try having more fibers in ur body [textspeak!] eating veggies and fruits...green leafy veggies and pineapple (khit [textspeak!] delmonte n in can c 2 it n evry [textspeak!] u have eaten 1 can of pineapple chunks or slice or drink pineapple juice...pag gsing mu nun ul have a [textspeak!] bowel....GODBLESS!!! ;)

aivee_sweet23

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2006, 04:25:14 pm »
to be healthy?

i am healthy but not slim...  ;) ;) ;)

i eat chocolates... for my brains

and lots of water but not cold...

keen

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2006, 04:47:09 pm »
I eat veggies, fruits, whole wheat bread, fish, chicken, a little pork and beef, yogurt, cereals, non-fat mocha milk, chocolates, cakes, ice cream hehe... anyway everyday naman ako workout sa gym so ok lang di ba? LOL  ;D

dys_realbeauty

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2006, 11:32:05 am »
lotsa water..

tea..

non-fat milk..

i take in supplements..

i dont eat rice...fruits most of the time..

tapos i try to incorporate fiber in my diet parati.. :)


Aira3173

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:46 am »
slim, i was hehe. pero i avoided softdrinks, eat a lot of veggies, snack on fruits and of course my daily dose of vitamins. c, e and iron. i started drinking milk na rin in the morning instead of coffee. lots of water din and it seems to be working.

nikkiz.

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 02:29:23 pm »
green tea! i haven't drank softdrinks in 10 years na ata and i drink milk daily (non-fat/skim) since i was a kid...i'm a bit overweight for my height but it's still within the normal range (laki kasi thighs and legs ko, it's a generic thing  >:()

sxyfreak

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2006, 11:50:49 am »
I drink Japanese green tea everyday. I also take hawaiian spirulina to keep me fit and healthy :)

mrs.know.it.all

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:08 pm »
its all about water, skin mosturizers, enough sleep and exercise...

prisma

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2006, 05:54:10 pm »
I am slim and I slim down easily too whenever I decide to diet.

Secret?

1. I don't eat beef
2. I go to the gym
3. Drink lotsa water

Power_of_angel

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 02:59:28 am »
As of now hindi ako slim pero I think I should


1. do exercise
2. eat more vegetables
3. avoid fatty foods
4. drink tomato juice and carrot juice
5. drink green tea

redroses23

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 01:18:20 pm »
naku one of my problems yan.. pano pumayat ulit.. i got pregnant last year and sabi nila, if you give birth, babalik din naman ang bilis ng metabolism.. pero huhuhu... until now, [textspeak!] extra pounds na na-gain ko, di ko pa naaaalis..

i tried the after six diet, kaya [textspeak!] si hubby ko, huminang kumain and paminsan di na din kumakain kapag di kami sabay, so erase erase ang diet na un..

now, i've lost 3 pounds nung brunch and dinner without rice lang ang ginagawa ko... that's before the holidays.. kaya lang, i was able to have a long vacation last holiday season, so balik ulit [textspeak!] 3 pounds na na-lose ko..  :-[

siguro kelangan lang talaga ng consistency sa mga ginagawa natin to keep off those extra pounds.. i wanna try eating brown rice, kaya lang hassle kasi may nagpapadala samin ng white rice every month, so sayang sa gasul kung iluluto pako ng brown rice everyday..  ???

*SuPeRcHicK*

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 09:47:47 am »
Do you have any beauty, fitness, or diet secrets to share with other GirlTalkers?  Share them here!


diet secrets: i eat meat atleast once a month  only,more vegetables and fish, lato(nice 4 my skin),fresh juices than softdrinks, No to junkfoods,i eat fruits everyday,i eat foods high in fiber(para walang bilbil/puson)

beauty secrets: baby oil, toner

yda_84

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 02:00:06 pm »
hay lumobo na naman ako.. kelangan ko na rin maglose ng weight.. sakin kasi mas effective ang exercise kasi kahit magdiet ako wala effect pero kahit lumamon ako pero magexercise lang kahit konte di ako naggegain ng weight.. i need to cut down processed foods, starbucks and pizza..

cheekypop

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 07:33:45 pm »
I stay away from meat

I drink tea

I only drink non-fat milk

I do this so I can be healthy, as an end result, I am able to maintain my slim figure.

kallsiegefen

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2007, 06:35:51 am »
you have to eat go,grow and glow foods ;D

maria.1981

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2007, 05:03:57 pm »
i always consider fiber..less sugar, less meat, more of water.do sit-ups everyday.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close