watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81365 times)

moderator_over_35

  • Guest
Eating Healthy
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:50:58 pm »
Do you have any beauty, fitness, or diet secrets to share with other GirlTalkers?  Share them here!

*LaDy*

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:10:03 am »
wala. ang problema nga ayaw kong tumaba  ;) enough lang yung body ko eehhe sexy nga eh  :D pero di naman ako nag didiet as in kain to the max heheeh walang pigil pigil pero ayos lang naman body ko ang problema lang pag sobrang dami kong activities yun pumapayat ako  :)

pero ang alam ko mahilig akong uminom ng water saka kumain ng fruits  :)  

dazzling dee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 02:26:12 am »
slim??? hmmm - di ata ako yon... he he

staying healthy - hmm - gusto ko maging healthy pero me bisyo eh -  i eat more vegetables now, less meat.  eat when i am hungry, which is always the case, he he ... i learned to drink water too, dati [textspeak!] coke is my water - 2 years na ko di masyadong umiinom ng coke. i eat more seafoods din esp. shrimps.

c8yme

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 07:49:57 pm »
ako naman sis kahit anong kain ko hindi ko tumataba almost lahat na ata ng sila they say malakas ka namang kumain bakit hindi ka tumataba tapos sabay sabi pa kanina nung mom ng friend ko your working na ah dapat mataba kana..waaaaahhhh..is it really true that if your working your going to be fat bakit skin its not working im getting thin pa nga eh.. :o :)

mukhamo

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 07:52:06 pm »
lotsa water!

twix

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:07:35 pm »
ako naman parang walang nagbago sa body ko sexy pa rin hahaha...since college until now I'm married sabi nga nila eh wala nagbago sa akin....ako exercise every morning,konti lang ang rice ko & lots of water, that's it...... :)

karencl

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 08:22:43 pm »
Lots of water.  And I exercise whenever I can.  :)

sweetie~pie

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 09:37:52 pm »
lots of water and exercise. Chewing at least 20 times and eating less.

sassygirl

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 09:59:26 pm »
I drink plenty of water and snack on fruits.  I make it a point to have vegetables along with whatever viand is available during meals.  I also avoid caffeine and sugar.

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 11:23:31 am »
No Rice Diet. it's really great, at least, for me :P

krispie

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 01:34:05 pm »
im trying to change my lifestyle right now..i think im going there..  :)

more fruits, vegetables and water...my only problem now is exercise  ???

sis kolinetongue - ilang weeks before mo na feel na nagwork yung no rice diet? thanks  ;)

biggal

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 11:46:27 am »

   water
   vegetables
   fruits
   .... balance lahat.... kailangan may carbo, protein, fats ang food ko

gummybear

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 11:34:00 pm »
sis how much po ang Metabotrim? :)

dazzling dee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 05:07:10 am »
ako naman sis kahit anong kain ko hindi ko tumataba almost lahat na ata ng sila they say malakas ka namang kumain bakit hindi ka tumataba tapos sabay sabi pa kanina nung mom ng friend ko your working na ah dapat mataba kana..waaaaahhhh..is it really true that if your working your going to be fat bakit skin its not working im getting thin pa nga eh.. :o :)

Sis, ngayon ko lang ata narinig na when you work eh tataba ka - probably due siguro when you work sitting down the whole day and not much activity for the body.  You are like one of my staff, malakas kumain ng rice but still she is so slim.  You have faster body metabolism inside of you kaya di ka tumataba.  Buti ka nga ganyan, you can stay slim maski na you can eat all the food you want.  Ako, konting kain lang, taba taba na.

No Rice Diet. it's really great, at least, for me :P


Wow, before i don't eat rice, puro ulam lang.  Now naman, when getting older, medyo nahilig sa rice, lalo na ngayon, maraming different kinds of rice -  brown, red, the violet ones, the black ones etc. - mukhang nag bago ang taste ko sa food when i got older.   

sheyfashionizta

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 09:06:29 pm »
right now.. i usually have neutralizer.. like [textspeak!] u eat pork u shud have fresh veggies or fruits and less rice.. no softdrinks..

blackpearl304

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 07:03:47 am »
I've been blessed with a pretty good metabolism so I don't really gain that much weight even though I eat quite a lot. But not that I'm in my 40's, I am more conscious about the food I take. I eat "healthier" -- wheat bread instead of white, water instead of soda, etc. But one thing I can not give up is sweets. So to make up for this, I try to eat healthy nga. And I can not give up a good steak din pala. :)

bujuy

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 07:46:30 am »
Lots of water
Oatmeal diet
No food after six

Super tamad to workout so this works for me :)

asian_zion

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 09:24:59 am »
I eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetabes especially the colored vegetables and my green leafy ones. Colored veggies mean those , for example; tomatoes, carrots, yellow bell pepper, etc. I also eat brown rice instead of white rice. I don't forget my proteins especially fish. But I don't eat too much of tuna and those which are suspected of mercury.And I spiced up my food with lots of olive oil.

I am avoiding pork , processed foods  and foods with trans-fat. And of course, as much as possible I avoid sweets.
I also drink lots of water, green tea, and milk,  So Be and Snapple.

I guess I'm pretty lucky , because no matter how much I eat , I have a fast metabolism , I am always on my toes moving and I like exercising---dancing, Pilates, gym work-outs and lots of cardio-strength exercises.

girly_nicy

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 09:29:58 pm »
i was 65kls. when i started dieting. 1st 2 months lahat ng fresh veggies (cucumber, carrots, lettuce singkamas, kamatis) i slim down about 5 kls pro un gums ko nag rereklamo. then i ate all i want to eat but theres a time limit. i can only eat by 11am to 3pm after that wala na. as in its bad diet. tapos konti lang nabawas sa timbang. then i tried NO RICE POLICY. and thats it hindi mo mararamdang pumapayat kana at ang bilis. promise! ;) try it!http://

tough

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 04:06:40 am »
I NEVER HAD A TIME TO SLIM DOWN MY FIGURE.  HIRAP TALAGA KC PANG NIGHT SHIFT ME ALWAYS.
I TRIED PLAYING BADMINTON, THEN KICKBOXING.  AT FIRST I ENJOYED THE RESULT, BUT I SUFFERED WHEN IM WORKING AT NIGHT NA. VERY DIZZY FEELING KO, ITATALSIK NA AKO PAUWI NG MANAGER.  THEN I STOP, NGAUN BAWAS RICE TALAGA AND STRICTLY NO SUGAR AND LESS MEAT, MORE VEGIES AND NON FAT MILK.  HAY NAKU! ITS AMAZING.... MY MOM SAID MUCH BETTER RESULTS NA.  KAYA TULOY2 NA TO.    :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close