watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111558 times)

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #360 on: November 16, 2009, 02:29:31 pm »
Will do sis ven. Its just that I was hesitant to buy that book after I read his last novel. I was disappointed at Sparks because his last book lacked that story that I enjoyed in his other novels. I hope his latest novel wouldn't disappoint.

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #361 on: December 02, 2009, 07:48:33 pm »
I just finished reading The Choice. I liked it better compared to The Notebook and A Walk to Remember. Although The Notebook had became bigger than life and catapulted Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling to fame, I still like The Choice more or maybe I like it just as much.


I like how easy read it has been. It's not shallow yet it's not boring. It's not too heavy and the ending is happy. Though there are points when things became too cheesy, Sparks was able to get back on track with the flow of the story. I like how it's not too complicated.

prish

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #362 on: January 14, 2010, 03:30:15 am »
okay ba yung dear john?

twinklemom22

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2010, 04:05:24 am »
i don't like yong ending ng dear john kase di sila nagkatuluyan..hehe..i like the wedding more, though naiyak ako...dahil sa sobrang sweetness ng male lead..hehe. how i wish ganon din si hubby, kase he knows how naman na i'm a sucker for all things romantic. :)

micci

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #364 on: February 04, 2010, 08:43:42 am »
^the wedding lang din ang meron ako sa books nya..pero i saw dear john sa powerbooks,looks interesting kasi si channing yung nasa cover!! :D

rhed

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #365 on: February 05, 2010, 04:24:57 pm »
the wedding and the choice - great endings! esp if you're married or in a long term relationship na good read talaga 'to :)

annapearl

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #366 on: February 06, 2010, 07:33:11 am »
Yes, The Wedding is actually very good, though I am single sana mabasa din siya ng mga husbands.   ;)

me_love_havies

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #367 on: February 06, 2010, 11:57:19 am »
i was able to read dear john.. kaso 2 years ago pa ata iyon. super naiyak ako kaya i can't wait to see the movie =)

shadjee

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #368 on: February 06, 2010, 09:20:07 pm »
talaga okay yung the wedding?... i have that book kaso sa dami pa ng books na nakapila.. mukhang di ko pa sya mababasa agad.. probably i can make an exception.. susunod ko na lang sa pila...

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2010, 10:57:34 am »
OT pero showing na yung Dear John :)

feelpretty

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2010, 11:38:43 am »
^And it toppled Avatar pa!  :)

Haha, naki-OT lang ako sis!

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2010, 11:59:46 am »
Grabe nakakaiyak naman talaga yung mga novels nya.
Di ko pa nabasa Dear John, pero super mega iyak ako sa movie! Waaah. :(

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2010, 12:52:07 pm »
^^haha naki-OT na.

Back to topic, I want to get his latest novel pero still waiting for some other books para isang bilihan nalang silang lahat.

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #373 on: February 13, 2010, 07:30:31 am »
love The Wedding...  ;)

a must read.

rheaj

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2010, 01:48:20 pm »
anyone done with the last song? may film adap na din sya kaso parang hindi sa akin patok yung story

read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Song_(novel)

einah08

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #375 on: March 16, 2010, 01:28:14 pm »
i just finished reading this book and i must say i love it!

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #376 on: March 24, 2010, 10:00:04 am »
I'll try to get a copy of this book. It looks like the gals that read this one have good feedbacks naman

lil.ms.alex

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #377 on: March 29, 2010, 08:47:46 pm »
The Wedding pa lang ata nababasa ko na happy yung ending among Nicky Sparky's books.  :)

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:10 am »
His novels are definitely tearjerkers. I always assume that will have a sad ending since that how he usually writes. Exception ang The Wedding since this one has a happy end. :)

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #379 on: April 02, 2010, 05:22:34 am »
medyo happy ending rin naman ang "A Bend In The Road" :)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close