watch now

Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks novels  (Read 111821 times)

f4mOOnstar

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #340 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:46 am »
I move away from NS books, agree with most sisses here that his novels are depressing (except The Choice sa mga nabasa ko pa lang) and becoming predictable. I would've bought Nights In Rodanthe but I was able to watch it on the plane. Kamusta naman, iyak ako ng iyak! Panay tingin nung katabi ko, he must have thought I am crazy!

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #341 on: September 02, 2009, 10:55:24 am »
^Check mo sis yung The Choice. Hindi tragic ang ending nito. I veer away from his other books kasi ayoko ng tragic ending haha

  -- hehe sis sige na mabasa nga yan. nyaha.  :)

yung the wedding din hindi tragic ang ending ;)

  -- naku sis hindi nga tragic yung ending, pero kakadepress naman yung first part ng story. hehe.. super affected ako eh no..

goldbabyphat

  • Guest
The Last Song
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2009, 04:41:20 am »
Has anyone read this book already? They're going to make this into a movie starring Miley Cyrus so I want to read the book first before watching the movie.

r4whore

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2009, 09:01:36 am »
^Me too. I want to read the book first. It was already released sa U.S. Dito kaya kelan??

goldbabyphat

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2009, 05:06:09 pm »
Oh, so it's not yet released in the Philippines? I ordered this book already and I can't wait to read it.

prettyinpink

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2009, 07:03:15 pm »
it's already available at powerbooks, ibought it there last sept. 10 pa.

r4whore

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2009, 08:11:08 am »
^  :o wow thanks for that information

How much bili mo sis?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:57:01 am by r4whore »

prettyinpink

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2009, 09:03:04 pm »
the price is P649.00 at powerbooks, got it during the sale so less 20 percent

r4whore

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2009, 06:28:07 am »
^ sis sa National Bookstore sa Glorietta 625 lang. Discounted na ba yan? Isa lang ba size niya? hehe

ven

  • Guest
Re: The Last Song
« Reply #349 on: October 16, 2009, 04:15:20 pm »
Currently reading the book. Enjoying every page of it. I bet there will be not much of a difference since Nicholas Sparks never fails to make me cry. Though sabi ng friend ko medyo this time iba naman daw ang ending..

I just wish hindi nalang si Miley ang lead character ng movie. And I also hope majustify ng movie yung story..

ven

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2009, 04:22:08 pm »
agree with the majority of you. Though I also think that his stories having tragic endings is also the reason why I keep on reading his works. I want reading books kasi na grabe ang impact saken. Here are some of his novels that I have read:

A Walk to Remember
The Wedding
The Notebook
Message in a Bottle
Dear John
The Last Song


Secret goal ko na mabasa lahat ng books niya. hehe

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #351 on: October 22, 2009, 07:15:00 pm »
may trailer na ang dear john...
super excited na ako...kahit 2010 pa siya...

gracie_008

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2009, 08:05:32 am »
parati nalang may namamatay.

sis babyface82, ako din excited na. ang gwapo ni channing! :)

ven

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2009, 09:47:51 am »
sis babyface82, ako din excited na. ang gwapo ni channing! :)

i agree sis! super excited na rin ako.  :) mas nakakexcite ang dear john na movie kesa The Last Song kasi si Miley ang gaganap na Ronnie.. feeling ko pa naman mas bagay kay Dakota Fanning yung role.   :(

gracie_008

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2009, 11:28:02 pm »
oo nga sis... ayoko din kay miley eh  ;)

ven

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #355 on: October 26, 2009, 10:21:11 am »
oo nga sis... ayoko din kay miley eh  ;)

Hay nako sis, tell me about it.
Over-rated siya..

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #356 on: November 16, 2009, 10:51:19 am »
He has a new book out - The Last Song. Anyone read this?

ven

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #357 on: November 16, 2009, 10:54:54 am »
^ I did. A very good book actually. Ito ba yung latest niya? Last month ko lang din kasi nabasa. Confused nga ako kung malulungkot ako o matutuwa sa ending.

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #358 on: November 16, 2009, 12:43:05 pm »
Thank you ven. I think its his latest book after The Lucky One. Saw a couple of copies at Powerbooks. Will check this out.

ven

  • Guest
Re: Nicholas Sparks novels
« Reply #359 on: November 16, 2009, 01:23:24 pm »
^please do kasi magkakamovie na rin 'to come 2010. Nakapagdecide na pala ko, happy ako sa ending. hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close