We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Has anyone experienced this? I was logged in to my account when my friend buzzed and sent me a message. The message was about promoting this site and the web address was also posted. I kept on talking to my friend but he was not responding so I logged out. I talked to him the next day about the message he sent and he said that he was not on his YM at that time. Same thing happened again but this time with another friend of mine. I did not click on the website since I was suspicious about its content.
My mom downloaded the new yahoo messenger -- I think this is version 9.0 -- ayun she can't see the messages. What shall I do? She reverted to the old version pero ayun pa din hindi niya makita yung messages. Help, what to do!!!