watch now

Author Topic: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?  (Read 123786 times)

luctor-et-emergo

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2012, 01:35:31 am »
I like online shopping, it's very convenient and I love browsing their items. It's for you if you're okay on waiting for 3-7 days for your purchase to arrive. I shop online locally when they have a sale as I know that the store nearest to my place would probably have no stock of the same item that I want since it's on sale.

The online stores I've tried so far are Ebay, Sasa, Asos, Cottonon. I've had no problems whatsoever with my purchases from these sites. As much as possible I always use paypal as my mode of payment as I don't like sharing my card details.

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2012, 06:33:14 pm »
Saan pwede magonline shopping na pambayad eh CC. Yung dito lang sa philippines ha, aside from multiply. Thanks!

bloodymaria

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2012, 04:58:22 am »
i thought of buying a bag at ebay.com.

sino sa inyo bumibili ng bags dito? kanu kaya shipping charge pag from In, US to dito sa pinas, mga sis?

beach

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #383 on: July 14, 2012, 07:35:25 am »
when it comes to bags, buy only from powersellers... a lot of ebay sellers offer fakes. better to buy from powersellers with 100% feedback kasi they really value their reputation and won't rip you off for some extra cash... :)

shopaholicforkids

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #384 on: July 20, 2012, 08:21:23 am »
online shopping makes shopping sooooo convenient.  you buy at your convenience at home and the item is delivered at your doorstep.  just make sure you do your research and you are getting the item from a "real" seller.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #385 on: July 20, 2012, 08:25:15 am »
50-50. Great vs Ngek!    Galing kasi ng ibang sellers to produce nicer-than-reality photos.   
Talagang  racket, este art pala, of Marketing.   

always a shopper

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #386 on: July 20, 2012, 10:00:05 pm »
Any experience with makati post office? I have a notice for pickup.

Pwno ba maging swabe sa kanila? Nababanas ako pag nanghihingi ng lagay.
Sis may i know ano klase package kukunin mo sa post office? What country galing, what courier nagdala dito sa pinas, ilang days before dumating satin and how much binayaran mo shipping with the courier and sa post office upon claiming.. Sorry ang daming tanong.. Curious kasi ako kung san mas makatipid. Thanks in advance!

laviere

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2012, 01:27:43 pm »
super convenient, and a whole lot cheaper. i try to stick to brands that i know fit me well or hiyang ako. if it's a totally new product, as aquacharly says, 50-50 talaga. lalo na sa damit - some items look great on the website, pero irl, pangit pala yung fabric or craftsmanship.

ang mahal din ng shipping, so i ship the items to my best friend's house in the states. she consolidates it and ships it to me in a balikbayan box para tipid. ;D kapag mababa EQ ko and i want the item asap, i ship thru johnny air or send it to friends/relatives na pauwi sa pinas. hehe.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2012, 02:22:02 pm »
50-50. Great vs Ngek!    Galing kasi ng ibang sellers to produce nicer-than-reality photos.   
Talagang  racket, este art pala, of Marketing.   
I can relate, bought jeans last month ang ganda ng pagka present sa photos at ng model, when I got the item....I feel like throwing it away. I paid 750php for it when it looks like just 200php jeans.

beach

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2012, 11:06:29 pm »
Saan pwede magonline shopping na pambayad eh CC. Yung dito lang sa philippines ha, aside from multiply. Thanks!

some ebay sellers accept paypal na. :) Signing up for paypal is free and you just use your credit card to "fund" your paypal account upon purchase. :) very convenient and safer.

beach

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »
i thought of buying a bag at ebay.com.

sino sa inyo bumibili ng bags dito? kanu kaya shipping charge pag from In, US to dito sa pinas, mga sis?

be careful. there are sellers on ebay.com that are not US sellers even if their address says US address... make sure Powerseller and legitimate feedbacks ang meron sa kanila. I bought a Lacoste bag na super cheap... too good to be true... and pagdating... fake pala.

For shipping, I used Johnny Air. They charge by the weight pero minimum of 2 pounds plus handling charge per package... so if the bag is 1 pound lang, the will still charge you 2 pounds x 5.99usd + 5usd handling fee = 17usd minimum ito... by the way, may VAT pa pala ata na 12% dagdag.

So check carefully, baka it's cheaper pa buying online locally.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #391 on: July 31, 2012, 04:14:31 am »
Ok naman ang online shopping. lalo na kung mahilig ka sa mga something unique na gamit. Kaso kapag sa damit naman e hirap ako. I tried to purchase a set of shorts and blouse from my friend. Tapos nung natanggap ko e medyo malaki yung size sakin and hindi ko gusto yung tela. Very particular kasi ako sa tela e.

And after that, I never puchased clothes online.

orangegirl

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #392 on: August 01, 2012, 05:54:00 pm »
I love online shopping cos prices are usually cheaper than malls. I always choose sellers with lots of positive feedbacks to be safer. I've bought a couple of laptops and several phones online already.

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »
So far Ok naman sya medyo madami na ako nabili sa mga trusted online  shops
especially un mga Korean merchandise replica  from Kdrama lolz   

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #394 on: September 03, 2012, 05:54:35 pm »
I find it very convenient. I buy a lot of stuff online except for clothes (I need to make sure kasi that they would fit me before I buy them).

ilyababy

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2012, 06:48:13 pm »
I love online shopping! Yun nga lang, hit or miss sa items! ;D So far naman, most of my stuff arrive without any problems, bihira lang yun may problema.

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2012, 03:28:22 pm »
I'm currently addicted to it. Super convenient. So far ok naman mga purchases ko. Ako, I prefer Amazon over Ebay. I haven't tried shopping for clothes kasi gusto ko talaga fit sya. And shoes as well.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2012, 06:50:38 pm »
Inis ako, may tax na amazon purchase ko

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #398 on: September 19, 2012, 10:33:33 pm »
Ask ko lang if any of you tried the We Shop We ship service of Pobox.ph? I want to buy some items in a certain online store kaya lang they dont accept Phil. issued cc.  Any feedbacks po??? TIA  ;)

brittani

  • Guest
Re: What Can You Say About Online Shopping?
« Reply #399 on: November 18, 2012, 09:41:53 pm »
Mga sis, saang sa US online shop kau bumili ng wristwatches?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close