Author Topic: What do you love most about your hubby?  (Read 147290 times)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #580 on: May 16, 2012, 06:11:26 am »
Pag galit ako sa sobrang worried magkakaheart attack daw siya at literal na sinumpong ng asthma, kulang na lang kumaripas siya umuwi ng house to settle, then the next day galit pa rin ako so he went on a half day and pick me up at work, he courted me again and we had a date.

He said that he loves us his family more than I do because he can sacrifice everything.

God fearing, everything we do and plan we make sure to pray for it.

He is so charming, when he was somewhat like courting me again because I am mad at him, I realized what I liked about him the first day we met, his brain. We can talk about anything under the sun and he is so spontaneous with our conversation.

He is so depressed everytime I have my period since he wants to have another baby na talaga.

We can read each other's mind. He said that I am his soulmate.

Ang bango bango ng kili kili niya..hehe ;D kami ng anak ko sa kili kili niya tumatambay.

Everyday I am praying that he will be the man that I married to 5yrs ago and he will be the same man until we grow old.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2012, 04:54:48 pm »
pede bang i dont know...

i just cant live without him.

hmm...his sense of humor...and that he shows that he loves our son. I cant pin point what

superpam

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #582 on: June 15, 2012, 04:07:10 pm »
he makes me feel safe.
very patient with me.
attends to my needs
very affectionate.
he's really good with children.
he's a good son to his parents and a good brother.
a loyal friend.
a great lover  ;D

jeloeight

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #583 on: June 15, 2012, 04:15:21 pm »
Just the way he is...No explanations..No whatsoever...I just can't imagine life without him..*teary-eyed*

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #584 on: June 17, 2012, 09:23:37 pm »
Ive been married for 14 years. He is my best friend. for awhile parang nap aka monotonous ng relationship namin. But I fuss, ganun siguro lahat ng marriages.

favorite kong ginagawa ni Hubby sa akin... pag may money sya, shpping galore ako... hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close