watch now

Author Topic: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!  (Read 163206 times)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2011, 03:40:01 am »
Glad I found this thread. Became an unexpected cat owner just lately. I have a stray female, but pet ko na and I take care of her naman. She just had a litter of 5 kittens. I can't keep them cos her previous litter of 3 never left and are still with me. Tho I had all 3 spayed/neutered recently. I have good vets who can do it cheaply since its they're advocacy, like Cara phils. Let me know and I can refer you.

Anyway if anyone's interested in taking in a kitten, I would highly appreciate it. I wish I could wait the 6 months to get them neutered but the ones I have are 3 too many na. Please pm me nalang, will send pix pa, they're all white with gold patches, they all look like the dad. They're only a few weeks old so around November they can go to good homes na. Hope anyone here can help. Will supply appropriate food too. :) And funds permitting, I may be able to help with neutering at 6months. Lets discuss it nalang. Thanks so much!

sassa

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2011, 12:52:16 pm »
Hi sisses..

I have 5 siamese kittens for adoption. They're around 4 months old

PM me if interested

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2011, 03:58:04 pm »
hi sis,

my baby mic and marley had 5 cutie lhasa apsos.. they are already 2 months with shots.

PM me if your interested for sale po lahat...

we got 3 girls and 2 boys but reserve na yung 2 boys... here's their picture...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150228859563235&set=a.10150193325998235.310594.548123234&type=1&theater

tnx
hi,
cant view the photos. please make it public :)

newbeymum

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #423 on: September 25, 2011, 10:13:42 am »
Hi sisses..

I have 5 siamese kittens for adoption. They're around 4 months old

PM me if interested

im interested

baby_yummy

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #424 on: September 30, 2011, 10:18:58 pm »
hi,
cant view the photos. please make it public :)

hi raindrew,

here's the link:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/tetscortes/Mic%20n%20Marley/302648_10150305733348235_548123234_7985721_1385825925_n.jpg

3 months na sila now. I'll try to post some updated pics.

PM me if interested so far I have 1 boy and 2 gurls na lang.

Tnx

hannie1216

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2011, 11:24:14 am »
Hi sisses..

I have 5 siamese kittens for adoption. They're around 4 months old

PM me if interested

hi sis.. I was the one who adopted your siamese kitten before. I would love to have one again. Pm kita. thanks!

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #426 on: October 18, 2011, 02:36:24 pm »
maltese x japanese spitz
male and female
pm me for the pictures
2 months old super cute puppies!
contact me at 09179917967

chofontanilla

  • Guest

maiandra

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #428 on: January 19, 2012, 05:35:14 am »
Does anyone still have unwanted cats/ kittens to give away? We're wanting one or even two kasi. Pls pm nalang thanks

mic_parro

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #429 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:46 pm »
Is there any labrador or golden retriever for adoption? Preferably male dog.

mikhai

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #430 on: March 04, 2012, 05:07:00 pm »
I know a friend who's leaving soon and has a labrador retriever puppy na mixbreed. still very young like 3 weeks. im not sure though kung for sale or for adoptinn pero may shirts na siyang kasama and doggy dish niya. PM me kung sino interested with your numbers...

angelbabe

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #431 on: March 23, 2012, 11:38:35 pm »
mga sis, yung cat niLa bf nanganak ng 4 cute kitties... and bf's mom wants the kittens to be out of the house as soon as they can eat rice na... ipinaliligaw kay bf... it breaks my heart to know na ililigaw na lang the poor kitten, paano sila kakain?.. saan sila matutulog?... im teary eyed this moment,isipin ko pa lang, naiiyak na talaga ako... baka naman may gusto sa inyo na i'adopt na lang sila... hindi ko na kase sila pwede i'adopt kase i already have 9cats na... PM me na lang po if you are interested... puspin lang po sila...

ketchup

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #432 on: March 24, 2012, 07:30:32 pm »
Hi! I am looking for potential owners for my older  toy dogs (purebreed) only applicable to responsible owners and those who don't plan to breed.

Details for the adoption and my contact info all here:
http://chicopoms.weebly.com/adoption.html


« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:32:40 pm by ketchup »

tifay

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #433 on: March 26, 2012, 09:30:17 pm »
hi sis @ketchup are all the dogs for adoption? I have 1 girl shih tzu lang and 2 boys both neutered na. would love to adopt one of yours.  :)

ketchup

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #434 on: March 27, 2012, 03:28:44 am »
Hi Tifay,  All the important details are in the link I posted, to those interested please read carefully and email me to be interviewed, Thank you. :)

Btw, we are breeders and the only one who are for adoption are older (5yo+) dogs  and not puppies thanks

Interested parties Please read the info in the link.

angelbabe

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #435 on: March 30, 2012, 10:05:58 pm »
meron po ba sa inyo interesado mag'adopt ng kitten?.. puspin po siLa... pLease read na Lang po my post on previoous page...

xanthee

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #436 on: April 08, 2012, 12:45:13 am »
Hi,

I'm looking for a pet puppy (small puppies like shih tzu, lhasa apso etc) or a persian cat. I am living alone with my boyfriend, and we want to adopt a pet to be treated like a baby. I don't have any pets in our new home, but in my parent's house we have dogs so i know a little about pets.

I can accommodate an adoption fee if its only a small amount, but again im only adopting and not buying.

I can promise you I will take care of your pet like a baby.. :)

Thanks..

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2012, 03:14:21 pm »
 :) Hello there, anyone here who has labrodor retriever or any dogs that needs home? i'm a good Pet parent and looking for a dog. Our dog just passed away last Febuary and we are hoping to adopt or find a dog that suits ar family's needs.

shiori

  • Guest
Re: BIRTHS and ADOPTIONS: Post them here!
« Reply #438 on: April 11, 2012, 11:08:55 am »
Hi mga sis, baka meron kayong Persian kitten, willing akong iadopt. Meron na akong 12 cats, all are puspins. Uunti untiin ko kasi mag-alaga ng may breed, kahit half lang para maging familiar din ako sa ugali nila. Thanks.

pregnantgirl

  • Guest
Mga Pusa ko for adoption :(
« Reply #439 on: May 20, 2012, 09:56:53 pm »
Hi! ito na naman yung araw na ayoko..pang 2x na nangyari..magpapamigay na naman ako ng pusa..pero this time..no choice ako..

sa condo na kami lilipat,no pets allowed..at kasi may baby na ako 15 months,sabi ni hubby yun na lang ang gawin kong pet,yung anak namin..at wala silang place talaga..kung meron lang di ko sila ipapamigay..2 malaking pusa,yung 1 may 4 na anak,kuting pa pero mga nakaka lakad na sila,naglalaro na nga sa garahe ng apartment namin..so ayon 6 sila lahat..7 pa nga dapat,lumayas na yung isa kasi nag selos yata sa dami ng bagong kuting.galing sila sa Mandaluyong dati sa dati namin apartment,from Cainta to Mandaluyong nag byahe ako makuha lang sila kasi nga nasa tabi ng main road malapit sa dati namin apartment doon..bale pinaki usapan lang rin ako ng dati namin neighbor doon na kunin ko kasi ipapatapon ng Landlady namin sa Mandaluyong noon..

sa family ni hubby baka 1 lang ang maibigay kasi di sila animal lover,dun naman sa SIL ko,di ko pwede dalin kasi yun hubby niya ang libangan minsan eh barilin sa ulo yung pusang ligaw sa likod bahay nila..sa family ko naman sa Montalban super layo,madami na rin sila alaga may aso at pusa rin..sa Bilas ko ayaw rin..wala akong alam na mapag bigyan..ayoko iwanan dito sa apartment kasi kaka awa naman sa akin lang sila naka depende sa kakainin nila..kaya nga hindi rin kami maka lipat ng bahay kasi hinahanap ko lagi yung may garahe para sa pusa ko di lang para sa kotse namin..kaso wala na ako magawa,gusto na ng hubby ko umalis dito sa apartment namin kasi dami ng sira tapos di naman pinapa ayos ng may ari.

masakit sa loob ko gawin kasi dati ganyan yung nangyari sa isa kong pusa,dinala ko sa mama ko sa Province tapos nilayasan raw sila.siguro di naalagaan gaya ng ginagawa ko na pag nag poop yung pusa hinuhugasan ko pa talaga..ang food niya di ko binibigyan ng tira ko lang..di naman ako ganon ka-baliw pero hanggang ngayon kahit 2 years ago na dumaan,masama pa rin loob ko sa nangyari dun sa pusa na dinala ko sa Province namin..kasi naalala ko pag umiiyak ako noon pag nag away kami ng hubby ko,nilalapitan ako ng pusa na yon,parang kala mo ba alam niya yung nangyayari..hanggang ngayon pag inasar ako ni hubby tungkol sa pusa na yon,naluluha ako.sobrang feeling ko irresponsible ako kasi ayan nga pinapamigay ko sila..kung may garahe lang kami or sariling bahay di ko talaga gagawin,kaso mahirap rin sa umuupa ng bahay minsan sa lilipatan mo may mga bawal rin..yun naman nakikita ko may garahe super mahal ayaw naman ng hubby ko..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close