watch now

Author Topic: i gave birth to an angel  (Read 68658 times)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2015, 11:45:27 pm »
Im sorry for your loss sis. If it aint too much to ask, can you share your baby's cause of death?

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2015, 08:34:06 am »
sorry for your loss. God will heal all our pains sis... in time...

emmylou

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2015, 06:55:58 pm »
hugs sis.

jhegallo

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2015, 11:15:16 am »
I lost my baby too at 38weeks last Nov. 6.. :'(

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2015, 02:28:40 pm »
Full term na yun sis ha. Na cord coil inside your tummy?

realshaddy

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2016, 08:31:53 am »
I lost my baby at 23 weeks. Sobrang sakit. First baby sana, we waited for 9 years

hushush

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2017, 07:56:25 pm »
^my sincere condolences sis..binasa ko talaga kahit anghirap basahin dahil puro text speak..baka pede iimprove ang writing sis.
About your baby.. Anong cause ng death nya?sa case ni baby, parang SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)..pray pray lang sis, for sure asa heaven na sya.. :)

shukranhabibi1219

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2017, 04:45:27 pm »
i also lost my baby but gained an angel. we waited for more than 9 years before i got pregnant.my baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, but no matter at what stage of pregnancy we lost our baby the pain would be the same because the moment we learned that we are pregnant, the dreams and hopes that it gives us are all the same which suddenly was taken  away. i am still in the process of coping up because i just started to bleed last tuesday, but i believe that God has better plans for him/her, and I will wait for another one.by the way, i felt my baby was supposed to be a girl and we decided to give her a name. I want to name her HOPE. I believe she may not be with us physically, but as long as i live, i will never loose HOPE, and I will always want to hold on that HOPE.My husband and I will continue with our lives full of HOPE in our hearts, and thru that we will always remember our angel baby.

Letizia.c

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2018, 09:42:52 am »
Hello,

Sorry to hear that you lost 2 pregnancies but you are not alone.

I want to share our story because its hard just to keep it and just move on.
We lived here in Canada for a while.
Our 1st pregnancy isnt plan it's just happened and we are surprise to found out that we are pregnant. We went to ER because I have sharp pain on my lower abdomen and I thought my UTI is active again, from there that how we found out we are pregnant. Because it was late evening when we went to ER so the ultrasound dept isnt available so they requested to comeback the next day and wait for a call. We came back and found out its was ectopic pregnancy and i need to undergo surgery because it was already ruptured.

2nd pregnancy - after few months on the same year 2015 we got pregnant again and this is a plan one. We are so excited and because we have history of ectopic we went to ER to make sure it isnt. So they ruled it out that day and I was 5 weeks then. Here in Canada it takes time to see your OB-GYN, usually you get to see them on your 11 to 14weeks of pregnancy. So I just see my Family doctor and asked to just take vitamins, so I did. I dont have any symptoms so i was happy that oh it will be a easy pregnancy. Then here comes the day when I had my first official ultrasound, I was alone and travel from work to clinic then waited for my turn and excited to hear the heartbeat. The sonigrapher is really quiet. And she said she'll be back and when she get back she ask me to go to a room and a Doctor will speak to me. Then i found out there is not heartbeat. I was really devastated. Call my husband and he said just wait for few weeks for the heartbeat his still being positive but i was crying while waiting on the bus and tells no it was official the baby didnt make it. The next day i have a spotting and then the next next day of early morning i had severe abdominal cramps and i know thats it. I feel so weak and lonely because i felt i am the one to blame for happening this becuase i still working though i am pregnant. My dad in lawL even said that you should stop working, so who i am to know that working will be a factor to experience miscarriage.

3rd pregnancy - after 2 yrs got pregnant again this time i take sometime off from work. Bedrest and totally cared by my husband and in laws. I have a severe morning sickness that i vomiy 6x a day, nauseous and dizziness and all i did each day is sleep eat a little drink little and sleep again. So our Family dr said it ok to have severe m.sickness it means the baby is doing well. So first and 2nd ultrasound and first prenatal screening are ok. But the second screening we received a phone call that we need to see my OB-GYN and i started to worry. Good thing i have an appt with my FD the next day and ask whats the result of my 2nd screening he said oh they said we have a risk of down syndrome so i was surprise and shock to hear that but he said this is nothing we dont have to worry about because the ratio is to small like 1 out of 20,000. So it calms me a little. Then after 2 days i met OB GYN (not my ob different dr bec my ob isnt available). Waited for 10 mins in a room alone when the dr finally came in and discuss about the 2nd screening but i was totally shocked when she said you have a high risk on neural tube defects the ratio is 1 of 2 so 50%. I didnt expect it  because my FD said nothing to worry. Then the OB said need to undergo some test to make sure and ultrasound. But we have to wait for about 10 days to have the detailed ultrasound.  Then we read about everything we can search on neural tube. Finally the day ( august 7 2018 )came for the detailed ulteasound and excited to see the baby but we are devastated when the dr said i am sorry your baby pass away. I started crying my husband too and we just hug each other. That day we are sad that we cant even think of anything to do. We talked to a genetic counsellor and we cant even think if any questions but we are just emotional and hurt. So we decided to go home and me and my husband just hug each other that we took us to sleep for the whole day. The next day we went to my in laws and inform them what had happened. They said its ok dont loose hope and then my dad in lawL side comments "kakapanood yan ng drama". I am a sensitive person but that morning i was numb and didnt say anything. I am the one who open up what happened because my husband isnt comfortable. Now we are waiting for our appointment for dilation and evacuation this coming tuesday.

I have lots of question like i dont feel any pain for the past few weeks. I even ask God why is these happening to us were all we want is to have a kid.but i am not angry or mad i just asks why??? I even try to recall all the food i eat like kaldereta with liver spread, egg tart etc.

My husband is really affected on what had happened but i keep trying to be positive and ask him we need to be strong together.

Please include us in your prayers.

Sorry dahil ang haba ng message but i just want to share it.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2018, 04:01:55 pm »
^sorry for your loss sis!! I cant imagine what you're going through.  Hoping na okay na si husband mo kaya niyo yan..
  :'(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close