We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ladies, who among you will have a led wall instead of white screen? normally kasi sa side stage ang set up ng white screen but for led wall mukang dapat center stage, yung worry ko kung san yung couples area? pag center kasi tatalikuran namen ang led wall, ok lang ba sa side ng stage for the couple's area? TIA!
I plan to use a LED wall too and maybe we'll move the couple's table to the side instead lol
I love LED walls. Super nice output for the photo and video SDE. But I'm not sure if it's a good option as backdrop due to flare that it can give to the cameras of photographer and videographer. Any inputs?
Hello girls! This might seem like a silly question to you guys.. but how do you know if you need something more than the 'basic' sound system pa? I get the point of sourcing for a lights supplier, pero bakit pati yung 'sound' kasama? Would appreciate your input on this, kasi my fiance and I have zero knowledge on these matters . Sabi pa niya hindi ba pwede ikabit na lang yung phone sa speaker at magpatugtog thru spotify (and I found that to be a legitimate suggestion so ewan ko na hahaha) TIA!