Author Topic: Using the husband's surname, will you or will you not?  (Read 163508 times)

Janelc

  • Guest
Re: Using the husband's surname, will you or will you not?
« Reply #580 on: July 10, 2015, 06:57:06 am »
I will, but not just yet. All my legal documents are still under my maiden name. Including our visa. I'm thinking of finally changing my last name when we get our citizenship in 2017. I know my hubby has been waiting for this all his life. Haha!

Bakit nga ba sis, ganyan din hubby ko nung nagpalit ako ng last name tuwa nya parang feeling ko possession ako na nalagyan niya ng mark haha. pero sinusumbat pa rin bakit daw yung business card ko sa work eh maiden ko pa rin. sabi ko naman kasi yung license ko eh maiden name ko pa pero di bale yung pay check ko eh married name ko na hahaha.

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: Using the husband's surname, will you or will you not?
« Reply #581 on: July 11, 2015, 06:53:43 am »
I want to. But at the rate things are going re changing name and status in all legal documents, parang ayoko na! Lol! Nakakafrustrate na nakakaasar especially government IDs/docs!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close