watch now

Author Topic: Too old for school?  (Read 5658 times)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 12:56:38 pm »
Ako naman gusto ko mag enroll ng dressmaking, tingin ko di naman ako mahihiya kahit matanda nako tapos mga bata kaklase ko. wala lang akong time para mag aral ulit.

twix01

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 02:33:51 pm »
"Life is a continuous process of learning." wala sa age yan sissies! :)

ihaveadream

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 10:44:41 pm »
I am 28, 1st year AB Communication student. Meron akong classmate 82y.o na, yung isa 43,may 48, yung isa naman 30. Mga 1st year kaming lahat. We're never too old for school sis, go lang! by the way I'm married pero wala pang kids kaya hindi pa ganon kahirap magbalance for me.  :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 06:11:10 pm »
nah. my hubby is 35, i bet may mas older pa sa kanya na nagttake ng short courses. since he arrived here, I think he already finished 3 short courses. before he left manila, he finished some IT courses as well..

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 01:47:35 pm »
Nobody's too old for school.  In my case lang, even if I can find the time, wala na akong patience to sit in class the whole day. 

What i did was i went back to the university to get short courses on Language. 3hrs every weekends.
12 weekends ang isang cycle.  I took 4 cycles  :)

inaliscious

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 09:38:52 am »
Hi guys,

Newbie here :)
I'm also thinking to go back to school next school year and I'm turning 28.
I just applied for an online job at kakaresign q lang sa work.
Sana it will work out para makapag study na ko
Gusto ko mag aral ng Accountancy and I'm inspired by your thoughts na age is not a hindrance to reinvent ang sarili and to follow one's dream.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 10:58:10 am »
its true that its never too late to learn something...

but sometimes there is such thing as too late to start something.

please don't read what im writing as fatalistic.

im just saying that things will be challenging. lalo na sa ibang bansa, ang priority nila yung mga bata
with preference from their local schooled and graduates. sometimes its not a preference na nga eh.




SavedByHisGrace

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 11:43:47 am »
Pursue your dreams. I'm taking 18 units in education right now, 12 units to go and I will be eligible to take LET na. Never let your insecurities affect your perspective in life.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Too old for school?
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 11:54:15 am »
Yes, never too old for school!

May classmate ako dati 46 years old na sya and with a stable income pero tinatapos pa lang yung college. Ngayon, he's almost done with Law school. Another one is 50 something na din, may ari ng business pero she's finishing college kasi she stopped schooling daw to go overseas dati.




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close