Author Topic: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep  (Read 28900 times)

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2014, 01:13:44 am »
^^

I haven't had my wedding yet but I fly a lot for work and super boring ng long haul flights. I drink anti histamine to be able to sleep. Don't worry about if it's safe or not, kasi in the US they sell OTC sleeping aids then if you look it's the generic name of Benadryl :)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2014, 05:13:41 pm »
Question, my would be wedding dress is backless. I have some acne scars on my back. Can you girls recommend a clinic treatment for a flawless back? TIA!

^baka pwede sis kung ipa power peel ng ilang sessions yung likod. :) tapos bleaching...

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2014, 08:30:29 pm »
haha kakastress naman ang thread nito. Wedding is two years from now pero wow.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2014, 05:55:16 pm »
Kahit chemical peel sa back pwd na siguro yun if may back acne scars

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2014, 07:30:57 pm »
Sis sexy^pink effective sayo whitening ng skinstation? Nilalagay mo yung cream nila? 1session palang ako wala ko nakikitang effect hehe

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2014, 11:45:44 pm »
For whitening: Oral glutathione (ph338 brand), which is 1,500 per month + using glove scrubs in daily bathing + sunblock (never forget this!). Daming nagulat na lalo ako pumuti  ;D


The daily bath scrubbing also got rid of the dark surot scars I've acquired during my stay at a government hospital and the back acne scars from dexamethasone use for my chemo before. Daily exfoliation is the key  :)



For losing weight: I was at 140lbs (5'2") at January 2013. I lost my first 10 pounds using orlistat pero ewww talaga :(

What made me lose the next 10 lbs is an almost plant-based diet (with cheat days of course) + cardio/circuit training 2-3x per week. I lost 20 lbs so far, 3 inches off my waist, a couple of inches off my arms. My designer actually had to re-pattern my dress  :o


Kalimutan na ang RF + Lipo cavitation. The secret to losing weight has been, and will always be, calorie restriction (i.e., diet and/or exercise). Plus, this study proves that caloric restriction delays the ageing process in mammals  ;)


For the face: I've increased my tretinion dosage (night cream) from 0.05% to 0.1%, which worked wonders. I also do DIY TCA 10% peels every 2-3 weeks.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2014, 09:48:45 am »
For whitening: Oral glutathione (ph338 brand), which is 1,500 per month + using glove scrubs in daily bathing + sunblock (never forget this!). Daming nagulat na lalo ako pumuti  ;D


The daily bath scrubbing also got rid of the dark surot scars I've acquired during my stay at a government hospital and the back acne scars from dexamethasone use for my chemo before. Daily exfoliation is the key  :)



For losing weight: I was at 140lbs (5'2") at January 2013. I lost my first 10 pounds using orlistat pero ewww talaga :(

What made me lose the next 10 lbs is an almost plant-based diet (with cheat days of course) + cardio/circuit training 2-3x per week. I lost 20 lbs so far, 3 inches off my waist, a couple of inches off my arms. My designer actually had to re-pattern my dress  :o


Kalimutan na ang RF + Lipo cavitation. The secret to losing weight has been, and will always be, calorie restriction (i.e., diet and/or exercise). Plus, this study proves that caloric restriction delays the ageing process in mammals  ;)


For the face: I've increased my tretinion dosage (night cream) from 0.05% to 0.1%, which worked wonders. I also do DIY TCA 10% peels every 2-3 weeks.

-dami ko natutunan sayo sis. daily pala dapat ang exfoliation??? pero daily naman talaga ako nag sasunblock..

-gusto ko din magtry ng orlistat. same height tayo pero current weight is 125 lbs. would like to weigh 10 lbs less lang. pero nahihirapan din ako sa calorie restriction. hard to keep myself within my 1,200 calorie-limit kasi i am an only child and my mom likes to cook and EAT! haha. she feels ata that if i get thinner, i will die. hahaha.


vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2014, 01:40:39 pm »
Skin Care: Still using my Derma products from my dermatologist in Manila. I have plenty of supply when I went back here. But malapit nako maubusan ng sunblock so when we go back for our holidays there in december, need to restock my beauty regimen Lol! :)  i don't worry much about skin whitening.. Wala nakong pag asa hahaha.. And the people here envy my complexion ako lang kasi mag isang pinoy sa work :) as long as walang pimples or blemishes, ok nako.

Diet: started "low carb, moderate fat, high protein diet" in sept 1, will do that from now on. :) it was recommended by one of our anaesthetist at work and it is really effective. Avoid sugars and processed foods.

Exercise: still convincing myself to do that hahahah! Sooo tamad. :)

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2014, 02:47:56 pm »
2 months before the wedding.

Hindi ako malagay sa face ng kung ano-ano and wala din naman akong pimples but I bought Celeteque facial wash and power cream.

On diet and pagpapapayat naman.. I can't control na kumain ako since nagrereview ako for oct cpa board exam so kailangan kain lang ng kain. haha. pero madali ako pumayat. and kapag nai-i-stress ako, wala akong ganang kumain. eh sagana ako ngayon sa stress.  ;D

sexy^pink

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2014, 09:10:06 pm »
Sis sexy^pink effective sayo whitening ng skinstation? Nilalagay mo yung cream nila? 1session palang ako wala ko nakikitang effect hehe
yes sis effective naman.. pumuti naman ang ua ko compared dati.. di naman ko ineexpect na puting artista ang ua ko.. hahaha! pero yung puting di na pangit o nakakahiyang itaas ang arms.. hehe last session na ko ng whitening sis next week.. dapat yung cream sis diligent ka maglagay.  ;)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2014, 10:04:58 pm »
Continued my muay thai workout.. 3 mos to go.:)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2015, 05:40:56 am »
Eto yung mga beauty goals ko before the wedding:

1. Lose weight! Sana talaga ma achieve ko na lumiit yung braso at mabawasan ng inches ang waistline ko.

2. Laser teeth whitening para bongga ang smile ko sa pictures.

3. Will stop experimenting muna with my hair (goodbye highlights). Since hair-down ang peg ko sa wedding day ko, dapat healthy ang hair ko. Will do diy hair masks din at home hopefully once a week.

4. Will stick with my current skin care regimen and will do facial + revlite every 3 months.

Optional:

Maputi naman kasi ako pero inaadvise sakin na mag IV Glutathione para daw may glow at anti-oxidant na din dahil stressful daw ang wedding planning. Plus libre turok dahil doctor ang mom ko hehe. Kaso takot talaga ako sa IV injection (kahit pa nga nurse ako).

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2015, 07:30:25 pm »
^Where do you do revlite sis? I'm going to Belo around 3x before the wedding from now but i hear people can get it cheaper elsewhere. Four months to go for me! Gym and facials and laser!

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2015, 07:36:07 pm »
^Sis sa Belo din ako. Pero mag try ako sa Wink Greenhills. May promo kasi sila sa Dealgrocer 7k for 2 revlites na for the face yun ha. Pero till Nov na lang.Pag okay naman, baka magstick na ko sa Wink.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2015, 02:51:24 pm »
I got curious sa mga Muslim sisters natin na ang kikinis, ang puputi ng face and parang walang pores (kasi yun lang nakikita ko madalas). Usually the businessmen/women are mga Maranao/Maranaw according to a Muslim friend din. So I asked her if bakit ganun ang skin nila, sabi nya they use plain yogurt on the face. She tried it and its effective kaso the commute from her place to work is by ordinary bus kaya she turns tan din overtime.

Anybody tried it? I read online of its whitening+ etc powers and so I want to give it a try. hihi!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:54:05 pm by twinxz »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Bride-To-Be Wedding Beauty Prep
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2015, 09:31:27 pm »
^Sis sa Belo din ako. Pero mag try ako sa Wink Greenhills. May promo kasi sila sa Dealgrocer 7k for 2 revlites na for the face yun ha. Pero till Nov na lang.Pag okay naman, baka magstick na ko sa Wink.

Sis can you let me know if ok sa Wink if promo? I'm due back in Belo this week and im still scared to try other dermas na wala akong feedback kasi medyo mahal yung treatment.. need a sure one. Sakit talaga sa bulsa si Belo lol.

Btw who has tried the Aurora? Anong visible impact nya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close