watch now

Author Topic: TCA Peeling Thread 2  (Read 198484 times)

iamthesun

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2016, 08:28:04 am »
^1200 po for the face

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2016, 09:40:14 pm »
^1200 po for the face

Happy ka ba sa result? and how as the peeling?

iamthesun

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2016, 12:38:47 am »
^ i think may part na nasunog masyado. Super brown ang face ko nun as in. Ang kapal ng pagbalat niya. Nakatulong naman siya sa hyperpigmentation ko but 1 session is not enough talaga kaya naghahanap ulit ako ng derma na cheaper.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #483 on: September 15, 2016, 06:20:09 pm »
I just finished doing a peel at home. I've done 20% TCA peel numerous times before. Sometimes by a dermatologist, sometimes by myself lang... but I think it has been a decade since I had TCA peel.

Anyway, I bought 15% TCA peel from MUAC. I wanted to do 18% at least but their website has several warnings (do 12% or 15% muna daw to see how my skin would react before trying 18% or 21%... so ok whatever)

I did frost in some (small) areas this time around. Sa forehead, left cheek and right cheek. I don't think I've ever frosted before??? Anyway, I neutralized those areas as soon as I saw them frosting. I didn't want to get burned or anything... but in hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have neutralized

After I applied my first layer, I waited 3.5 minutes and did the 2nd layer. I skipped the areas I neutralized na. This time, my chin and some more areas sa forehead ko frosted. I did apply the acid on my forehead first but weird cuz my chin I did last (cuz I forgot).

I waited another 1 or 2 minutes and then I neutralized my entire face na. After, I washed my face with the pomegranate gel cleanser that came with the peel.

I look a bit shiny but not red. I'm still thinking I shouldn't have neutralized agad... and I should have waited for longer than 1-2 minutes after the 2nd layer :(

We'll see the next few days if what I did was enough (made me peel enough) so for next time, I'll know what to do. I don't know when the next time will be though cuz I took the next week off so I don't have to show my peeling face! Sayang naman leave ko ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #484 on: September 15, 2016, 06:55:38 pm »
^saan yang MUAC sis? How much bili mo sa TCA? TIA

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #485 on: September 16, 2016, 06:45:11 am »

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #486 on: September 18, 2016, 11:35:46 pm »
I remember that glycolic acid is the one that requires neutralizing not the tca peel.  So maybe that's why it came out a little bit different this time.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #487 on: September 19, 2016, 07:04:30 am »
I never neutralized my glycolic peels (from 40% to 60%) and the TCA kit came with instructions that I just followed.

Anyway, my skin is still extremely tight and shiny. My chin has started peeling yesterday but I woke up today hoping it'd peel more but it looks exactly the same as yesterday.

I started washing my face with ice cold water since yesterday though. I remember my dermatologist instructed me to do this too.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2019, 05:05:53 pm »
I never neutralized my glycolic peels (from 40% to 60%) and the TCA kit came with instructions that I just followed.

Anyway, my skin is still extremely tight and shiny. My chin has started peeling yesterday but I woke up today hoping it'd peel more but it looks exactly the same as yesterday.

I started washing my face with ice cold water since yesterday though. I remember my dermatologist instructed me to do this too.

OMG you do it on your own! Hindi ba siya nakakatakok sis? I've done it on my underarms pero dermatologists lang ang gumagawa kasi baka daw masunog. 

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2019, 01:13:40 pm »
I never neutralized my glycolic peels (from 40% to 60%) and the TCA kit came with instructions that I just followed.

Anyway, my skin is still extremely tight and shiny. My chin has started peeling yesterday but I woke up today hoping it'd peel more but it looks exactly the same as yesterday.

I started washing my face with ice cold water since yesterday though. I remember my dermatologist instructed me to do this too.


Wait, you derma allowed you to do your own chemical peeling and where did you buy the kit from?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close