watch now

Author Topic: BB/CC Cushions  (Read 46628 times)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2019, 10:16:34 pm »
Found out that there's nothing special with Laneige pore control Bb cushion.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2019, 03:21:59 am »
Hiyang ako sa pony effect defense cushion :) pero clio nudism gave me zits.

Unfortunately I got both in Korea. I only have 1 more backup and I'm planning to buy more sa Korea nalang.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2019, 04:16:00 pm »
^^ I find that i'm really hiyang naman with laneige and i prefer the pore control variant

hisana

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2019, 04:58:43 pm »
Just want to share a hack, flip the sponge inside so you don't have to replace the refill in 2 months.

Did this recently and was able to get more product kahit akala ko sobrang konti na lang.  Nice tip!

marssie

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2019, 09:20:17 pm »
I so love The Face Shop CC Cushion, pati shade niya, a little dark pero carry na sa powder, yung mas lighte shade kasi is too much light naman sa akin para akong kasali sa cast ng Mano Po.

Sa Laneige ba may anong shade niyo? And for reference anong shade niyo sa MAC?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close