watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 4  (Read 25872 times)

heyBree

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »
^ What I know is you should accumulate at least 1,500 points (10 pesos per point). So 15000 peso purchases within 90 days to automatically upgrade . I don't remember na lang how you can maintain the gold membership. Ang green card kasi no renewal but there should be a purchase in two years. Masyado malaki ang 15, 000 sa totoo lang lalo na kami vitamins lang ang binibili namin sa kanila.

Mas maraming klase ng Vit C yung Healthy Options brand. You can check those too but I haven't tried any. We used to use din Vit C na nabibili naman sa Mercury Drug like Potencee. Pero sa Solgar lang talaga kami nakakita ng "protection" from colds, etc.  Hope this helps! :)

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2017, 09:12:02 pm »
^ What I know is you should accumulate at least 1,500 points (10 pesos per point). So 15000 peso purchases within 90 days to automatically upgrade . I don't remember na lang how you can maintain the gold membership. Ang green card kasi no renewal but there should be a purchase in two years. Masyado malaki ang 15, 000 sa totoo lang lalo na kami vitamins lang ang binibili namin sa kanila.

Mas maraming klase ng Vit C yung Healthy Options brand. You can check those too but I haven't tried any. We used to use din Vit C na nabibili naman sa Mercury Drug like Potencee. Pero sa Solgar lang talaga kami nakakita ng "protection" from colds, etc.  Hope this helps! :)

Thanks sis! Mukhang sa green card nalang ako :) I usually buy kasi sa Cash and Carry kasi parang mas malaki ang patong ng Healthy Options, kaya medyo nag iisip ako between brands in Healthy Options and Swanson. Ask ko lang, may ALA ba sa HO? I plan to buy kasi Vitamin C + Rosehip, ALA, and Vitamin E with Selenium. I want to buy them for my skin :)

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2017, 04:43:32 pm »
yes they have ALA in Healthy options, they have Solgar and healthy options brand

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2017, 04:07:07 pm »
How about sa baby products nila? Anong okay?

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2017, 01:01:18 pm »
Wala na po bang Solgar with Rosehip? I went to Healthy Options and they did not have it :(

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2018, 12:45:58 pm »
Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil....may naka try na ba from HO?  I'm not sure where to buy...Thanks

JayLan

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2018, 01:01:01 pm »
Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil....may naka try na ba from HO?  I'm not sure where to buy...Thanks

I've been taking EPO from HO sis so far ok naman.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2018, 01:56:10 pm »
^..eto ba yun green label?  thanks

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2018, 03:28:55 pm »
^^ I'm using Evening Primrose Oil na supplement, yung Solgar brand. Maintenance ko for my skin asthma and so far regular ang menstrual cycle ko eversince I started to take it. ☺️☺️☺️

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2018, 12:37:46 pm »
maganda rin pala yun andalou nila na serum.. the vitamin c with turmeric. nakakabrighten ng face and diminish ng spots.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close