Author Topic: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here  (Read 6718 times)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 11:06:54 pm »
What's the best (easiest) wedding website for a tech dummy like me? :p
I know nothing about programming or graphic design or coding! Help!

And how soon before the wedding do you need to create and announce it? Like 6 months before? 3 months before?

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 11:29:27 pm »
^ Kasabay ng save the date namin.

www.mywedding.com
www.theknot.com
www.wordpress.com (limited free templates but you can purchase)
wordpress.org (pick a template, set it up on your own server)

Better if you buy your own domain name.

120515

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2015, 05:33:37 pm »
What's the best (easiest) wedding website for a tech dummy like me? :p
I know nothing about programming or graphic design or coding! Help!

And how soon before the wedding do you need to create and announce it? Like 6 months before? 3 months before?

we created our wedding website about 12 months before the wedding and sent links to our guests to the website. we also asked them to do the rsvp through the website.

our website is hosted by www.mywedding.com - it's very easy to use and the rsvp feature is a big plus :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2015, 07:00:42 pm »
Agree with www.mywedding.com I used this site for ours. All you need to do is choose your template and enter the necessary information. Hehe. I started ours almost a year before the wedding and informed our guests about it around 6 months after :)

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 11:22:11 pm »
I'm using good old blogspot since I'm more familiar with it. For the rsvp, i used google forms. Amazing how it makes my life so much easier.  I automatically see invitees' replies tabulated in excel form. Plus i know who has not replied yet so I know who to follow up.  Lavet.


astarte

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 03:05:35 am »
Here's our wedsite
 www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin
 
I still need to update some of the pages :)

I had fun reading your blog sis! :)

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 04:09:49 pm »
I have just started it this morning so I'm really sorry for the missing components. Is it way too soon? We have 622 days to go before the big day!

www.mywedding.com/rdciasico121416

Now back to the drawing board!

simang

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 06:22:39 pm »
Here's our wedsite
 www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin
 
I still need to update some of the pages :)

So love your wedsite sis! :)

And sabay tayo ng wedding this year! Hihi


simang

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2015, 06:25:43 pm »
I have just started it this morning so I'm really sorry for the missing components. Is it way too soon? We have 622 days to go before the big day!

www.mywedding.com/rdciasico121416

Now back to the drawing board!

After seeing your wedsite now i want to transfer ours to mywedding.com. Haha! Very nice ng interface

And it's never too early to launch your site. I started ours 400+ days before wedding date. Launched it just last week. Iaannounce na lang namin sa guests yung wedsite maybe pag 100 days to go na lang. :)

Nagenjoy ako masyado bisitahin lahat ng links nyo :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 06:47:26 pm »
that's right! it's never too early to strt the wedding website :)
simang, come over to mywedding! there are literally about a hundred over website designs there you can choose from.

paula_vill

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2015, 10:18:22 pm »
Super fun browsing your wedding sites mga sis. Can't wait to set up ours soon. :)

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2015, 07:42:40 pm »
Thanks sis Simang & 120515! Nagandahan lang din talaga ako sa color nyan & it's close to our motif. Kulang pa ng contents, like sa love story, shortest story ever! Haha! Si H2B pa lang ang nakakaalam ng site na yan & kayo rin lahat dito sa GirlTalk. ;) Tama kayo, iLaunch na lang if 100 days to go na lang yung wedding. Paano gawin yung downloadable map sis Simang? Parang gusto ko yun lalo na sa gaya kong madaling maligaw. Hahaha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close