We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sisses,Any one of you submitted kinder application at Xavier School? Would you know the schedule of their interviews? The lady at the registrar told me that they will call daw for the schedule of the kid. Kaso until now, wala pa. Thanks!
^ What are the things you do not like about the school, if I may ask?
^ Oh, that is indeed heartbreaking. But there are indeed Catholic schools which require the submission of the parents' marriage certificate. I guess they have their reasons. Strangely enough, Ateneo, another Jesuit-run school, does not have such requirement.I'm glad you were able to find another school for your son.