We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
nasabi ba ni Say na favorite nya yung pants na suot nya ngayon sa vietnam? Halos araw araw nya suot. Nung nakipag meet sya kila bea barretto bago sya lumipad papuntang vietnam, yun na suot nya. Sobrang favorite nya siguro.
Si Mae Latig and Rei will have their own products out soon. It will be available in Watsons, no less. Good for them! I just didn?t watch the whole video so I don?t know what their product is.
Ang hilig kasi ni ACay bumili ng bold pieces pero di naman nya mapanindigan. I remember nung bumili sya nung LV turner bag. Never ko naman nakitang ginamit nya. Binenta na nya na lang din yata yun. Tapos that ugly shades? Haha! Baka susuotin lang once for IG post tapos di na rin natin makikita ulit. I remember the LV boots as well! Nagamit na kaya nya ulit after magpicture?
They will release tinted sunscreen, lip product, face powder, and mist infused with sunscreen. Sana mas ok than skinsaver and blk.