Author Topic: Skinstation thread 2  (Read 2818 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
Skinstation thread 2
« on: March 22, 2019, 08:17:23 am »
Mga sis, I?m seeing online promos lately sa skinstation. Okay pa rin ba ang treatments nila? I want to try their facial and laser hair removal..

also, same din ba ang quality ng procedure kahit naka promo? Some clinics kasi, di maayos ang services pag naka voucher or discounted mo na-avail yung treatments..
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

candacena

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Skinstation thread 2
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 08:05:48 pm »
im planning din pa lhr sa kanila. meron kasi dito nagtayo ng Skin station. any reviews??

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 07:42:01 am »
I had  my first session of diode laser last month at sm san jose branch. Seven more to go.  Next sessions will be on may 20.

Mabait naman sila. They were able to accommodate me even if I didn?t book an appointment in advance.
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

heavensent

• a freelancer, a wondermom, a bookworm, a tv addict and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Eric and Sookie
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 09:49:07 pm »
^how's the result of your first session sis?
-- Love FADES, Love DIES, Mine HAS --

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 07:55:22 am »
Technically, you won?t see results in the first session. But the experience wasn?t bad. The procedure is quick and painless sis.

marssie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 06:50:41 am »
Just curious, I went to Skinstation Sta Rosa branch last week, I overheard a woman complaining about diode, naburn ata ang skin.. yun lang narinig ko she is also complaining about not receiving a receipt something like that. Hope one of her kasama or siya mismo is a girltalker para maishare niya experience niya.

avitot

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 04:49:09 pm »
took me 10 sessions in total and 98% no hair na UA ko now. meron 4-5 hairs na super thin na hehe.   I have course UA hair prior to doing diode hehe. Nanotice ko na yung change around 5-6th session ko like matagal tumubo yung hair tapos nagstart na numipis, 

wala naman ako na experience na nasunog sa UA.

I'm considering diode for legs naman as my next beauty investment :)
all sky :)

easycomeeasygo

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 10:25:08 am »
Armpit lang ba or nagaapply din ito sa other parts of body like half legs? Sobrang balbon ko and I want these tiny hairs sa legs ko to go. Hayys
"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one."

lordknight_aiz.18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 11:50:19 am »
^ diode laser can be done on other part of the body also. Pwede sa legs and even sa upper lips.

Done with my second session last week.. a day after my second session, my ua felt so itchy. But I think it?s just normal to feel that way. I just applied the anti-inflammatory cream to soothe the area.

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 09:54:09 pm »
Are you not concerned ladies with the brand of diode that skin station has?  I have not heard about burns yet, except that most of their clients require at least 3 packages all in all to see improvement sa hair reduction.  I also learned that they hire undergraduates to handle lasers, so hindi safe.

If may concern din sa discoloration, wouldn't you want to get rid of the hair fast para magawan naman ng paraan yung discoloration?  Gumawa din sila ng imitation ng revlite, which is the axillight

Polly329

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 01:57:12 pm »
I had  my first session of diode laser last month at sm san jose branch. Seven more to go.  Next sessions will be on may 20.  krogerfeedback

sturmfrei

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 04:25:05 pm »
^ I didn't need 3 packages to see an improvement in hair reduction. I did 6 sessions with them & although there was still hair growth, super onti na lang sya. Then I moved abroad and did about 4 sessions in another clinic before I was hair-free.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2019, 10:31:37 pm »
if you just rely on skin station's diode all through out, you will definitely need a lot of sessions.  some get revlite after so they tend to become hairless in the duration of the revlite treatments that they assume the diode was effective.  if you want something fast, look for light sheer diode or gentlemax pro from other clinics  :-*  para mabilis cos i'm sure aside from the hair, you girls want to lighten the armpits too.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 01:44:46 pm »
if you just rely on skin station's diode all through out, you will definitely need a lot of sessions.  some get revlite after so they tend to become hairless in the duration of the revlite treatments that they assume the diode was effective.  if you want something fast, look for light sheer diode or gentlemax pro from other clinics  :-*  para mabilis cos i'm sure aside from the hair, you girls want to lighten the armpits too.

This is really true! I've heard so many stories from friends and colleagues who have tried skinstation hair removal, tried it once pero since mas malapit yung clinic na pinupuntahan ko ngayon hindi na ako bumalik. My friends are very shocked how fast was the improvement with my underarms after a few sessions of Gmax. I also combine it with medical grade diode and I find it to have faster results with the clinic I go to.

After 6 sessions I really saw the hair strands getting thinner and almost none at all.  I think skin station is very affordable but if you will ask me halos same price or more rin ang magagastos mo if you need at least 3 packages to see results :((

imaginativelad

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 03:28:20 pm »
I had 6 sessions of diode laser underarm sakanila then i had to stop kasi nag take ako ng isotret na meds, so at first sabi ko matitigil ang laser baka bumalik. Pero after 10months, naglessen naman ua hair. Konti nalang siya. Hairy ako, as in parang lalaki na underarm ko kapag mga 2-3 months no waxing. Pero ngayon ang konti nalang.

I will purchase another 8 sessions na promo para tuloy tuloy na. Sa sm marikina ako nagpupunta na branch. Mahirap sila kausap sa scheduling pero okay naman sa perfomance.

adudu

• Probationary
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 07:01:51 pm »
Hi,
I just want to ask if ok ba yung axilight ua whitening nla? TIA.😊

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 12:49:27 pm »
Hi,

My cousin tried this and bought 1 package. I think it's  6 to 8 sessions daw and she didn't see any improvement on her underarms.

Hindi na siya bumalik ulit.

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2019, 10:08:31 pm »
I tried their diode laser about 3yrs ago na. I only had 7 or 8 sessions ata but I really did see improvements sa underarm hairs ko. Take note, makapal ang hairs ko kasi I always shave it pero napansin kong naging manipis talaga sya. And until now, madalang na ko magshave kasi  halos hindi mo na sya mapapansin unless close up.

I guess, hiyangan din.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2019, 11:30:44 pm »
^ Some people I know bought at least 3 packages for laser hair removal.  So that means 24 sessions yun just to thin out the hair sa underarms :)  Kung mura, mura talaga ang skin station but they always try to imitate the popular machines other upscale clinics have.

They have hydra facial na super imitation ng original and it always breaks down daw.  I tell my officemates to try kasi sa talagang clinic with original machine para hindi sayang ang money.  That's your face, you need to invest well.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2020, 01:04:37 am »
Like I said... Hiyangan yan.

I've known others na okay naman ang results with Skin Station.

Mura? Yes. So with that price dapat hindi ka din mag-expect masyado or i-compare with those high end clinics.

For me, I'm a satisfied customer. Never ako bumalik for another session of diode laser. I'm satisfied sa results. Until now manipis pa din ang underarm hairs ko and napansin ko na nag-lessen talaga sya. 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close