watch now

Author Topic: BB Cream (Thread 19)  (Read 17662 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: BB Cream (Thread 19)
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2020, 03:16:06 pm »
I love laneige bb cream.  Cheaper compared to the bb cushion and it is just as light.

lentichin

  • Guest
Re: BB Cream (Thread 19)
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2023, 12:31:33 am »
I?ve been thinking about using bb cream since it?s supposedly more lightweight than a foundation, but I don?t know if I?ll like it. Does it smudge off and stain things if something touches my face? I don?t want to stain things with my makeup if my face touches it or if i get hugged by somebody. I?ve only ever used eye makeup and lip gloss so I don? https://vidmate.bid/  t know if makeup that covers so much of your face does that. If it does stain, does powders or setting spray help with that?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 12:39:53 am by lentichin »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close