Author Topic: Tagaytay Churches for Weddings  (Read 1241 times)

littleberry

  • Guest
Tagaytay Churches for Weddings
« on: July 15, 2017, 04:26:11 am »
Hi Ladies, Newbie here and a soon to be bride, my H2B and I plan to have a wedding in Tagaytay in 6months, can you share the rates from your inquiries on churches in Tagaytay? TIA!

LittleBerry

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Churches for Weddings
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 07:10:15 pm »
Hi Sis, it;s not in Tagaytay pero it's quite close 15-20 mins and kind of well known na kasalan sa area, San Antonio de Padua Church, 12k yung sa Church + Stipend sa Church (any amount).

Deawana18

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Churches for Weddings
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 02:37:46 pm »
Hi Ladies! I'm choosing between San Antonio de Padua and Chapel on the Hill. Well first choice ko talaga is San Antonio kaso ang available slot nalang ay 8am. Isn't that too early? COTH naman may 11am pa na available sa date namin. Kaso i really want to have a long walk down the aisle. It's been a dream. 😍 But I know I have to think of our guests and suppliers. 2am wake up call. Kawawa naman diba? Opinions mga sis? :)

ChixC18

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Churches for Weddings
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 03:23:23 am »
^ Hi sis! Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church (long aisle din siya) - 20K   ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close