Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 4 ***Please check 1st page for reference links  (Read 9863 times)

nageinna

• awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic >",<
applied for a schengen visa for the second time. ang bilis lang sa france. submitted our docs tuesday and we got our passport back thursday.
--->always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else<---

iloveChristmas

applied for a schengen visa for the second time. ang bilis lang sa france. submitted our docs tuesday and we got our passport back thursday.

wow congrats! How's the requirements sa France and may interview or none? I got mine before sa Spain embassy and it took 10 days.

divamom

• GirlTalker

We're applying as a family via French Embassy. My hubby runs a business, I am a homemaker and my daughter is a graduating college student. Our savings bank account is under our names, all three of us. Would this suffice or hubby still needs to provide a letter of financial support for me and my daughter? Thank you!

nageinna

• awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic >",<
^^No interview na sis. just the usual requirements lang sinubmit namin like business permit, bank certificate itinerary, and yun mga tickets na nabook namin.

^sis you can just indicate sa cover letter na you own a family business and husband will be sponsoring the entire vacation. just submit it together with your business documents and financial documents (ie bank certificate).
--->always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else<---

divamom

• GirlTalker

^ It's good to know sis. Thanks for replying!  :)

secretterces

• Probationary
Was denied a visa by the French embassy. I have enough savings, valid US and SK visas, and have a startup business here. They asked for a letter of explanation "why husband is not joining the trip". I told them we are separated. And baaam... got the passport with the denial letter. This is supposedly a trip with my girl friends...  :'(

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:36:54 pm by secretterces »

wanie

hi
we have an appointment on june 14 sa france embassy kami nag apply.
this will be our 3rd schengen visa na hopefully ma grant.
my question,we forgot na we are flying to singapore pala on june 24.
do we need to mention it sa cover letter namin? or you think kaya naman ma process visa namin before june 24? thank u in advance....

minnie99

• Senior GirlTalker
Best to mention it in the cover letter. May mga nakaka-experience na mabilis makuha pero to be safe, mention it...

ailea

• GirlTalker
What are the chances of getting a ME visa w/ 2-3years validity? I was issued a 30days & 45 days already, tho usually stay ng less than 10 days

divamom

• GirlTalker
My family recently got our approved visas from the French Embassy. We are staying for 18 days, itinerary divided between Paris and cities in Italy. While double checking our itinerary, it would come out 10 days in Italy since our last day in Paris will also be our arrival in Milan. We were supposed to take the Thello night train but crossed the idea upon reading horrible reviews. Would this be a problem especially on our second visa application?

ailea

• GirlTalker
Planning to submit my 3rd schengen visa with VIA next month. Any experience with VIA when lodging your application? since wala syang appointment, curious ako kung gano katagal ang process.  Less than 20mins lang ako naprocess with UK visa last week.

huit

• Super GirlTalker
  • i want to be a full-time traveler
    • Travel With Toni
Hello,

Ano ba ang usual requirements for Schengen Visa, baka France ang entry namin. Also, if plan namin last week of October ang alis, yung start date ng visa will start naman siguro on the date prior we leave no? Hindi naman agad-agad?

Thanks!
"Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love and never return."

www.travelwithtoni.com

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
You need hotel booking as part of the requirement. The usual business certificates, bank certificates.  Waiting for our approval in the belgium embassy.  This would be our 2nd schengen application.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Mum_A

Hi, ladies. I?m working on my family?s visa (all 5 of us) through the French Embassy. We intend to leave for Paris on December 26. Kaya pa ba? Should I get plane tix now before the visa? My family has US, Australian, Japan, SoKor visas na.
Mum_A knows what's best for her family...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close