Question to guys, pano niyo pinipili kung kanino kayo magfflirt? Do you really just like the girl or pag tingin niyo sasakyan kayo?
Im a girl ha, pero I will answer. Guys can just correct me if I'm wrong.
Pag type ka, like ka, baka makaisa, sige lang. especially sa mga malalandi na guy.
Sa mga Super malandi na guys naman, parang kahit Sino ata puede na, papatulan nila. Hahaha
But I don't quite get your questions bakit kelangan mo pa malaman ang motive nitong lalaki na ito unless you're interested patulan.
I talk to a lot of guys in the office since most of them are guys. I don't think that I treat him any different. I'm just wondering if I may be sending signals that I'm not aware of? Or trip lang niya talaga?
But that's the point. He flirts with you na nga eh and asks you out. And the fact that you still talk to him, can make him think na ok lang pala sayo landiin ka. So for me, tingin ko Tutal he has nothing to lose naman eh, Kung patulan mo sya eh di ok. If not, wala din naman mawawala sa kanya.
Guys pursuing married women - tingin ko what motivates them is the slim chance na maghahabol Yung girl since you're married din naman. Tapos tendency if magka fallout kayo, quiet ka lang din at he knows your secret so ayaw mo ipagsabi din nya.
When a married guy asks you out, it is for me a sign of disrespect to his Wife and to me. Anong akala nya sakin easy to get? Papayag sumama sa kanya? Anong akala nya sa Wife nya, tang*? Kapal din ng mukha nya.
Yes initially it's flattering but actually bwiset sya.
Secondly, all the more you should be insulted if a married guy asks you out or flirts with you, knowing you are very much married. Di Lang Wife nya, ikaw ang binabastos, pati hubby mo and your family.
Question ko Lang is why do you still give due attention to this jerk?
Sakin I usually treat men equally din, in arms length. Especially at work. Not much kwento unless we are in a group. Once a married guy also asked me out. Since we were friends (at least I thought), I ignored him. And from then on, never ko na sya kinausap since we were in different companies narin. So lost touch na. And he knows wala sya sa lugar, kaya di na umulit.
Para sakin, Bastos ang colleague mo. He deserves to be ignored and treated like a jerk din. Not equally like other men colleagues.