We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello, 2017 brides! Just had my wedding last Dec 2016 and I thought of sharing my wedding suppliers. If you have any questions, pls feel free to message me and I'd gladly help.Recommended SuppliersCoordinator: Weddings by Tie the Knot Photo: GJ Esguerra PhotographyVideo: Hello & Co. CinemaGown: Paolo BlancoHMUA: Rachelle OlarCaterer/Styling: XOC of PampangaNOT RecommendedEntourage gowns: Paul Van Luan (name in FB) of Paul Manuel CoutureInvites: Print & Co. (These are super stressful suppliers, I swear. I cried blood because of them, esp. on the gowns of my entourage. Please pm me if you need more details.)Happy planning, brides! 😘
Speaking of robes sissies, nakabili ako ng bridesmaids robes sa DIvi, robe na satin yung tela tas may kasamang parang nightie at 200 per piece. 280 benta nila pero tinawan namin ng 200 kasi 9 naman binili namin. Still thinking if I should have it embroidered pa.For my robe, i was able to buy a floral, long robe in H&M at 1500 only. Original price is 4000!