We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
maedonnas ootf nya?
Sis maedonnas, liked your make up sa link! Do you happen to have his rate for weddings too? Bohol kasi venue ko
Hi sis wednesdei nagtrial make up ka ba kay Eds Go? Kasama ba hair? Or make up lang?
@maedonnas, you're so pretty! Na-excite tuloy ako I also got Chinky for my prenup. Good luck on your wedding!
And, how much entourage make-up and hair for Nini Marquez Jeny Cedillo and CJ Jimenez? Do they accept entourage only? I'm looking for Php 1,000 to 1,2000 per head sana kasi medjo pricey na yung bridal package ko. Thank you.
maedonnas Sis can we see it? I also do not like mga "light" or "barely there" nude make ups on my wedding day, as much as possible we must look our best, not naman different. Pero yung angat than our usual looks everyday.
Sis maedonnas, you look gorgeous! ☺ I will be having my trial makeup by the end of January.
Congratulations sis maedonnas, so pretty and nice wedding! Best wishes!
maedonnas congrats to your hubby and best wishes Sis, your wedding looks and feels perfect! Im sooooo happy for you. I can't wait for the rest of the photos and video !