@hann-hann dati kasi nag post si Anna sa FB na a "known local Youtuber" messaged her, said some things ata to discourage her from pursuing her YouTube career. Buti hindi nagpatinag si Anna. And almost lahat ng kilala kong local Youtuber (Say, Anne Clutz, Ana Victorino, Kris Lumagui din ata among others), nagcomment sa post ni Anna to show their support for Anna. Si Michelle hindi kasama dun sa mga nag comment to show their support.
I don't like Say either. There's something in the way she talks. Parang kinakain yung words, and her voice is kind of annoying too. Grammar is off, sobrang arte and OA trying hard na maging Kris Aquino, and no talent at all (except for doing winged liner, gotta give it to Say, on fleek palagi eyeliner nya) In doing makeup. Kahit reviews nya, wala akong mapulot kundi "I really like it" or "it's awesome" or "this is one of the best (insert kind of makeup here) I have tried". Pero i gotta admit masipag talaga sya mag film and edit. Consistent sya pagdating sa filming and uploading. I guess need lang nya mag take ng workshops to improve her content and makeup skills (I find it ironic na she holds workshops of her own, when she herself lacks the talent and creativity :/)
I used to like Anne Clutz kasi parang down to earth and very friendly. Not very skilled when iy comes to makeup pero ok sya dati when it comes to reviews. pero lately puro na lang sponsored products and alam mong biased ang "review". She tries na magbigay ng negative points pero biglang may pambawi to urge viewers to buy the product anyway.
Michelle Dy - okay ang sense of humor nya. I actually enjoyed her Makeup Serye coz nakakatawa naman talaga. pero ayun mukhang may attitude problem talaga sya. GGSS and trying hard mag mukhang Alta and sosyal (which is why I believe insecure and sobrang threatened sya kay Anna Cay) and kulang na lang mag post ng nude picture on IG. Trying hard to sound smart on social media re: politics pero pag may nag correct sa kanya, hihingi ng tulong sa "fans" nya na ipagtanggol sya. And she's the only Youtuber I know that shamelessly calls her viewers na "fans ko"
Some of the local Youtuber that I like:
Anna Cay - I love her videos. She's my favorite. You can tell na she's doing YT videos coz she likes it, not just for money and free stuff (unlike allll the other local Youtubers aside from Mimi). And her Makeup is always on point. So far the best when it comes to putting on makeup.
Mimi (Coffee and Sparkle) - another local Youtuber who produces quality videos. I like na she doesn't rely on sponsorships.
Kris Lumagui - I like her, alam mong may talent although sometimes her foundation appears cakey
Raiza Contawi - another talented girl on YT. She can do other people's makeup really well, not just her own. I love her pet Spike too! :-)
Shebby - she can do her own makeup pretty well, pero pag sa ibang tao na...meh. sometimes I think she doesn't really hsve the skill to call herself a MUA. She just happens to have a pretty face so kahit anong gawin nya sa face nya, maganda pa din. She deletes her old videos and pictures though. I don't know why. Does she hate looking at how she looked before? Chubby pero still the prettiest local guru in my opinion even then. I hear she edits her photos on IG to make herself look slimmer. Sa isang medyo recent vlog kasi ni Say, kita na chubby pa din sya. Pero sa recent pictures nya on IG sobrang payat.
Ana Victorino - isa pang may talent pero she doesn't upload as often as the others

Noe Villagonzalo - same as Ana Victorino
Whew ang haba haha. Again this is not to bash. Observations lang