We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Hi sis conichiwa! I would recommend Mark Vitasa, h2b and I loved his portfolio, kaso di namin sya kinuha out of our budget, 45k lang kasi budget namin for p/v. Pero I think pasok sya sa budget mo sis.
Hi! Planning to have wedding on Feb 2018 planning to do it at Velada Estates in Antipolo. Baka magpablock nako ng date this friday.
Hi Ladies! We're currently finalizing our Bible/Ring/Coin Bearers outfit. Fiance and I would want them to wear white long sleeves, tie, vest, and pants. Just wanted to ask your opinions if kelangan ba thru my entourage couturier ko ipagawa yun or can I buy RTW nalang especially for the pants and vest? Ano yung ginawa niyo for your bearers?Thanks a lot!
mga sis, kumuha ako ng coordinator, full coordination package. matagal magreply. once a wk, 1-2msgs lang sya. minsan 2weeks na walang paramdam. i understand nman na hindi lang ako yung client. ganun dn ba mga coordinator nyo?
I've read that CBCP released a statement last year pa, banning it from Catholic weddings. I was just wondering if this is really being implemented in all churches, and also if it depends on your officiating priest. Baka naman depende lang sa church or sa priest? In caleruega kasi they no longer allow it talaga