Author Topic: Thank You card/notes  (Read 1225 times)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Thank You card/notes
« on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:22 am »
For me those who have already graduated, did you send out thank you notes? Was it just a normal card?

I want to include sana a photo with the guest in the card.

Pero I don't think uso sa Pilipinas yung Thank You cards. I have never received one pero I think it's a nice gesture.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:45:33 am by LilaFowler »

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 10:32:13 am »
Hindi uso sa Pinas ito hehe. May thank you na din souvenirs namin.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:13:56 am »
I didn't think uso nga pero I will still do it kasi I have guests that are not Filipino.

I think it's a nice gesture to thank guests and send them a personal note thanking them for coming to the wedding and also for their gift.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 02:00:42 pm »
^sis I'll be giving out thank you cards too because we have 100 free from a supplier. I think your idea of having a pic with the guest together with the card is a really nice idea.  :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 04:18:47 pm »
^^ We're planning to send out handwritten thank you cards. Personally I appreciate it more than souvenirs kasi (I'm not even sure if mag-souvenir pa kami). Right now I'm thinking I'll just get plain postcards and then emboss them with our monogram.  :)

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 04:32:18 pm »
Ang Thank You cards kasi sa Pinas usually incorporated na sa souvenirs, dinidikit or sinasabit. I likewise have a free no. of pieces of Thank You cards from our invitation supplier which I will attach sa souvenirs/token namin. But of course, it's still up to you if you want to send out actual thank you cards/note especially to foreign guests because they will probably expect it. And I think mas may touch of sweetness especially if it's handwritten. :) 

burntcaramel

  • Guest
Re: Thank You card/notes
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 06:31:50 am »
Hello,

May alam po ba kayong company or store na nagbbenta nito and yung nagppersonalize ng names ng couple? Limited lang po online na kita ko :'(

Any information will be of great help.

Thank you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close