watch now

Author Topic: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter  (Read 7486 times)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 12:11:53 pm »
It's been eight days since I submitted by resignation letter to Boss 1 pero until now hindi pa rin niya ako kinaka-usap re extension. Heto ako umaasa na tanggap na nila. Hindi naman siguro kalabisan magpost na sila sa jobstreet na hiring na sila. :(

Confident naman ako na hindi nila malalaman kasi malayo ang workplace ng next job ko sa workplace ng current job ko. Hehe. Kung malaman man, bahala na. I just want to get out.

CentrumSilver

  • Guest
Re: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 08:03:22 am »
Toothpaste is already out of the tube. Its useless to put it back in. Chalked it up as a life lesson.

 When I quit my first job, I ask HR what was the company policy on quitting. She said I can quit anytime. Then she asked why. I said I'm putting my two weeks notice the next day.  I have been with the company for five months. Made an appointment with the boss on my last day to thank him for giving me the opportunity to work in the company.
 Think how your resume will look 20 years down stream. Are you going to be a worker bee or a senior partner?
 

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 02:25:22 pm »
^ 20 years from now, maybe nasa new york ako practicing law o nasa government as a judge, fiscal o court attorney. hindi ko naman pinangarap kasi talaga magkaroon ng sarili kong firm.

Heto ako still hoping na approved na sa mga boss ang pag-alis ko o baka naghihintayan lang kami. LOL. Sana Oct. 15 na talaga.


CentrumSilver

  • Guest
Re: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 01:32:25 pm »
Oct 15 na

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: awkward and tensed situation after submitting resignation letter
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 06:08:04 pm »
Yeah. I am relieved na di ako pinersonal ng mga boss ko. 1st day ko sa new job ko sa Monday. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close