Author Topic: LONGCHAMP bags (Thread 25)  (Read 16878 times)

shygirlme

• Super GirlTalker
Re: LONGCHAMP bags (Thread 25)
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2017, 09:44:22 am »
^sa rustans mo ba binili? ano naging sira nung sayo?

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2017, 03:27:15 pm »
^^ako rin sis curious sa case mo. Sa rustans ko rin binili le pliage bilberry ko. 1 year pa lang nag bubbles na rin.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

cheezecake

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 08:48:47 am »
mga how much ang le cuir

kitzikels

• being a mom makes me a superhero♥
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2017, 03:47:06 pm »
^^ako rin sis curious sa case mo. Sa rustans ko rin binili le pliage bilberry ko. 1 year pa lang nag bubbles na rin.

my aunt gifted me this neo bag in bilberry, she got it abroad. i first emailed Longchamp international (US website), then they forwarded my case at Longchamp Rustan's. They asked for the photos of my bag's defect and the inner tag for evaluation daw.. After a week, they emailed me again telling me to go to Rustan's so  they could replace it with a new one. Defective bag siguro talaga ang neo ko kasi it wasn't supposed to crease or bubbled like that, anyway, the fact that they offered one to one replacement just means na defective nga. I don't have receipt since regalo sakin and they told me not to worry because the photos i sent to them are all enough and they can see naman that it is almost new pa talaga. :) my neo before was made in tunisia, the one that they have in Rustan's are all made in china pala, but super okay lang. excellent after-sales service talaga! akala ko sa purse forum ko lang mababasa yun.. :)

**feeling ko mas manipis ang material ng made in china kesa sa made in tunisia kasi hinawakan namin ng SC doon.. napag compare lang namin.

i can't attach the photos of my neo bilberry bag here.. ang sagwa talaga ng naging creases at bubbles nya.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:56:33 pm by kitzikels »
braggermommah.blogspot.com

shygirlme

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 06:38:26 pm »
^can you Pm me sis? yung iba kong longchamp yung may bubbles eh yung Neo ko 3years na wala pa naman

o9kristin

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 04:06:35 am »
^ Nice! Did you buy the Neo from Rustan's ba?
My ♥ beats for my lil Chestnut!

rochelle08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2017, 07:34:14 pm »
Hello po, meron na po ba nakabili sa inyo kay londontrolley from ig? 😊

kitzikels

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2017, 03:13:09 pm »
as far as i know, le pliages are prone to bubbles especially when it got wet or due to wear. you can email longchamp's customer service sis. mabilis silang magreply naman sis.
sakin kasi, they coordinated with Rustan's Makati and the manager of Longchamp there is the one who emailed me and asked to send the photos of the bag that you want to asess and the white tag inside (they will know if it is authentic by this photo) from then, they will inform you if it is a defect and qualified for a free repair or even exchange or sadyang wear and tear. i was hoping lang talaga for repair since i don't have the receipt and it was bought from abroad, kaya i am super grateful that they offered to exchange it for a new one. super excellent after-sales service talaga. 3 yrs. ago din, i had the handles if my orchideal replaced din for free, dapat din new bag, sadly, it is a season released so, yeah.. still thankful. 😁

shygirlme

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2017, 09:49:23 pm »
my aunt gifted me this neo bag in bilberry, she got it abroad. i first emailed Longchamp international (US website), then they forwarded my case at Longchamp Rustan's. They asked for the photos of my bag's defect and the inner tag for evaluation daw.. After a week, they emailed me again telling me to go to Rustan's so  they could replace it with a new one. Defective bag siguro talaga ang neo ko kasi it wasn't supposed to crease or bubbled like that, anyway, the fact that they offered one to one replacement just means na defective nga. I don't have receipt since regalo sakin and they told me not to worry because the photos i sent to them are all enough and they can see naman that it is almost new pa talaga. :) my neo before was made in tunisia, the one that they have in Rustan's are all made in china pala, but super okay lang. excellent after-sales service talaga! akala ko sa purse forum ko lang mababasa yun.. :)

**feeling ko mas manipis ang material ng made in china kesa sa made in tunisia kasi hinawakan namin ng SC doon.. napag compare lang namin.

i can't attach the photos of my neo bilberry bag here.. ang sagwa talaga ng naging creases at bubbles nya.

sis kelan binili yung bilberry mo? pano mo sila inemail? nag ask ka bakit may bubbles?

kitzikels

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2017, 09:58:36 pm »
^i was frequently using it for 6 months pa lang sis kaya i don't know why the creasing and bubbles happen. i emailed them using their contact us form nila sa website.

jeninajenina

• GirlTalker
  • I think I'm beyond repair
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2017, 01:20:49 pm »
Hi, anyone knows where can i buy an authentic neo aside sa rustan's? either online or preloved?

Also magkano ba sya sa market currently? or sa duty free? thanks thanks :)

fifi_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2017, 01:46:01 pm »
^sa dami ng resellers ng longchamp ngayon, mahirap na malaman kung sino yung nagbebenta ng fake and authentic. For me kase, pwede gawing basis ang price. How can you sell an LC neo for 2-3k? Minsan buy 1 take 1 pa.

Would be better if you just buy at Rustan's na lang just to be safe.

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 07:47:49 am »
If Neo is lower that 6k, magduda ka na. I never buy yung buy1 take1 promo na tag P3k sa online shoppers, kahit sale sa Europe hindi ganun ka-mura.
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2017, 08:11:00 am »
Hello mga sis!may nakatry na bang bumili sa inyo sa LC greenbelt 5?

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2017, 04:30:34 pm »
Any idea how much price ng LC Neo sa Europe if on sale and sang country in Europe kaya mura ang LC?

fifi_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2017, 01:16:40 pm »
If Neo is lower that 6k, magduda ka na. I never buy yung buy1 take1 promo na tag P3k sa online shoppers, kahit sale sa Europe hindi ganun ka-mura.

Sobrang naiinis ako sa mga seller who is claiming that their LC bags are authentic, or probably hindi lang din nila alam na knockoff pala mga benta nila. LC neo for 2-3 k? magduda ka nga. That's not even half of how much it is really worth

artificialstar

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2017, 03:39:30 pm »
Joining this thread... Nabiktima talaga ako sa IG seller who was selling authentic LC daw. I ordered small and nung dumating, 18" yung width nya. Nag-iinsist pa na small daw talaga yun. I'm now planning to buy in Rustan's or Duty-free, which one is cheaper kaya mga sis? Anyone here in Cebu who can tell me how much yung Neo SSH sa Rustan's? Thankie

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2017, 10:38:20 pm »
Joining this thread... Nabiktima talaga ako sa IG seller who was selling authentic LC daw. I ordered small and nung dumating, 18" yung width nya. Nag-iinsist pa na small daw talaga yun. I'm now planning to buy in Rustan's or Duty-free, which one is cheaper kaya mga sis? Anyone here in Cebu who can tell me how much yung Neo SSH sa Rustan's? Thankie

According to our sisses here, cheaper sa Duty Free than Rustans, sis.
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

fifi_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2017, 07:09:34 am »

Mahirap talaga magtiwala sa mga online sellers, lalo na pag masyadong bagsak presyo. However, may mga sellers pa din naman na nagbebenta ng legit LC items. May fino-follow akong seller sa FB, search mo si Love Branded Co, legit mga LC na tinda nya. May isa pa kong fino-follow sa IG naman, yung si mommyshopperph. Flight attendant sila na magkapatid and everytime may flight sila to Europe, nag-o-open sila ng preorder for LC bags, maghihintay ka nga lang. Hope this helps sis!

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2017, 09:28:42 pm »
I love Longchamp because they have good quality items and not ridiculously expensive. I'm happy I live only 1.5 hours train ride away from an LC outlet here in Europe :).

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close