We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Hi sis, sorry but I didn't buy my bridal veil in Divisoria. But I did buy my secondary veil there. I had a RTW gown, there was no veil included. I asked Paolo Blanco to customize my veil. I'm not sure what type of tulle (or fabric he used), but it was quite beautiful (and not the cheap kind of lace). It was 5 yards with lace on the edges. I paid a tad more though, but this is because I also had some alterations done to my gown. He actually had to cut it down to 1 size lower I believe, as I lost weight. Anyways, I think customized veils are within that price range sis.