watch now

Author Topic: School Service Operators - Pasig  (Read 4511 times)

ickaygurrl

  • Guest
School Service Operators - Pasig
« on: June 30, 2016, 11:24:31 am »
Hello, Ladies!

I am desperately looking for a school bus operator that can accommodate my daughter's Manggahan-Ortigas route. Before paying the tuition fee at GCF-International Christian School, I went directly to the section of service operators to ensure first that she has a ride. Long story short, I am told (2 weeks before school starts) that our residence is out of the way.  :'( :'(

She's Grade 1 now and it's her first time in a big school. Her schedule is 11am to 3pm.

If you live in the Manggahan, Pasig area or nearby and your kids go to nearby schools (eg. Poveda, LSM, La Salle, etc.), would you please be kind enough to share the contact details of their school service operators? I'd really appreciate it. If we cannot find one, I'll be forced to pull her out (and hopefully our full annual payment) and transfer her to a school nearer to us. But that should be our last option as GCF-ICS has always been our preference because of its Christian education, high quality academic program, and student-teacher ratio.

Thank you so much!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close