We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Guys, question. How do you react pag may nakikita kayong gwapong guy? Nasasabi nyo ba sa isip nyo o sa mga kaibigan nyo na gwapo siya? Pag ang lalalki ba nagagwapuhan sa isang lalaki, sign ba iyon na bading siya? hehe.
bf said i was insecure in our relationship (well, i realised i was so i hope it's still not too late for us), we talked over the phone and i thought we're ok.but now, he wasn't calling or sms-ing me. i feel like he wants some space. What should i do? I am trying my best not to initiate calling or sending him a message just to prove i'm not insecure in our relationship. is this the right thing to do?
^ Yes. Give him space. Do your own thing. Ipakita mo sa kanya na hindi sa kanya umiikot ang mundo mo. Spend some time on yourself or with your friends, tapos i-post mo sa facebook.
If a guy likes, he will initiate any communication with you, If not, he won't. If you're the one who keeps initiating, he may not be heads over heels with you anymore.
Guys, I was going to go through with it. My brain was not listening to my heart. I made my hotel reservations to meet my trainer, but having read all your advice today, natauhan ako. Salamat sa inyo. Sure, honestly, I still want to go. I really want to go, pero hindi nga dapat. Mali! I cancelled everything, I am extremely sad, but I am sure I am glad nakinig ako sa inyo. Thank you for helping me deal with this difficult situation.
thanks! well he sent me sms na just sending me a picture of a property we bought (actually, sumama na naman loob ko at pumunta sya dun ng hindi nagsabi sakin pero i ignore it na) anyway, i sent him messages as well on why i was acting that way and admit that He was right.His only response was 'ok, glad you see that.' ayun lang? then wala na naman ..parang he is soo cold :S
^hahahaha, yes maganda talaga katawan nya, ang hirap ipaliwanag sa sobrang ganda! hahaha - he is also quite popular in the gym where I go to. He has attained a pseudo celebrity status sa paningin ko, may sarili na syang mga followers, parang fans. That, plus the attention that he showered me, feeling ko noon ang haba-haba ng hair ko hahaha. Before I knew it, I felt strongly for him.
I have a question. Why do guys prefer sa girlfriend nila to be simple but if mai makita sila sobra glamorous na babae nag appreciate sila? ano ba talaga mga guys...