Author Topic: 2016 VP Candidate - Leni Robredo  (Read 11566 times)

lilyscapes

• GirlTalker
Re: 2016 VP Candidate - Leni Robredo
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 02:31:53 pm »
^parang ganun na nga, if they don't like the president or vp, impeach nanaman. pnoy even threatened a people power if BBM wins. smh

http://thestandard.com.ph/news/-main-stories/top-stories/203705/binay-twits-pnoy-on-uprising-idea.html

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 02:48:09 pm »
Unfortunately hindi ko nakita si Leni during BDJ Women Summit though I expect na rin naman kasi mag eelection na. Mabuti na lang her sister in law ang nag speak to us regarding leadership. I forgot kung nakailang take na siya sa bar exam bago niya naipasa. Saka she is really a public servant rin talaga. Sana mahanap ko yung video na tinanong ko rin yung hipag niya on how to handle challenges and expectations regarding leadership.

shan_chai

• GirlTalker
  • hello mga sis!!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 10:27:27 am »
iboboto ko yan

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 01:45:08 pm »
I will vote for her. Siya lang nakikita kong sincere sa mga VP candidates at wala masyadong issues. Sana lang nag independent siya o nagchange ng party. Tingin ko sa kanya ginamit lang ng LP para maging winnable si Mar.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

barbillie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 02:31:45 pm »
I will vote for her. I feel the sincerity to serve people.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 10:13:08 pm »
I was considering of voting her but then I read this.. I think I will just vote Cayetano or Marcos na lang ako or better I will leave it blank na lang.

https://www.facebook.com/indaysara/posts/10153699158426379

And also the testimony of her personal friend who will not vote her.. I just read it today and napaisip ako Talaga...  :( nakakalungkot lang...
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 10:27:35 pm »
^sis, I don't mean to be nosy pero that is obviously a FAKE Leni Robredo's page. It was created April 20, 2016.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 11:10:45 pm »
^^The page is obviously FAKE yet yan rin ang comment ng iba. Saka isa pa panay ang paninira to Leni. Anti Leni ang gumawa nyan.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 11:35:54 am »
I was considering of voting her but then I read this.. I think I will just vote Cayetano or Marcos na lang ako or better I will leave it blank na lang.

https://www.facebook.com/indaysara/posts/10153699158426379

And also the testimony of her personal friend who will not vote her.. I just read it today and napaisip ako Talaga...  :( nakakalungkot lang...

This page is GONE now and it is because I asked help to report it. Maraming quotes na nakalagay like Duterte is bad influence to the youth, Poe doesn't deserve to run as President and so on na nakakasira sa other candidates, claiming it is Leni's statement whereas alam naman nating lahat na hindi ganun magsalita si Leni.

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 01:38:09 pm »
she is so simple and charming.

alam ko dati abang sya anywhere sa bus pauwi ng naga.. simple lang sya. walang arte or ere.. pero since naging ka-tandem nya si Mar.. meron na sya videos everywhere and pictures here and there.. parang out of character na sya minsan.. observation ko lang naman eto. huwag lang sya mahawa sa mga kasama nya at maging trapo in the end..

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 10:13:11 pm »
I think sa dami ng supporters niya naging overwhelmed sila sa simplicity niya kung kaya they captured it. Hindi nga lang siempre namamalayan na dumadami na.

karenkaren27

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 01:06:42 am »
i will vote for her

ilyababy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 12:44:05 pm »
I got turned off from Leni when she signed that waiver and when I saw her smiling with a group of people beside her husband's casket. Bakit pala yung name sa signatory and yung sa waiver document magkaiba? Valid ba yun or loophole yan?

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 02:18:18 pm »
Same here sis..whether I like it or not..tama nga siguro yung panawagan to ban LP..They are using all their powers and people's money to destroy other candidates specifically Duterte. Garapalan na talaga. Leni may have good intentions to run the country but those people behind her are evil. So ala syang choice kundi pagbigyan ang mga ito...Kaya iba na ang VP ko ngayon same as with my family..Sa senado din, alang LP

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 02:48:40 pm »
^Smiling doesn't mean they are happy that he is dead or showing disrespect, sometimes it interprets the other way like they are offering their smile as interpretation that Jesse wants to see them smiling kahit na he is on heaven. Actually nagawa na rin namin yan for someone who is actually a happy person and someone known who is into sense of humor when he was still alive, ang sinabi pa nga ng nagkuha sa amin "ang gusto naman ni _____ yung masaya eh!"

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 03:13:02 pm »
^^sis, I was one of those na pumunta sa burol ni Sec Jess. I have a pic with Madam Leni na magang maga pa mata nya, and to think, I went there days after his husband's death. Second pic nakasmile sya, but that doesnt mean masaya sya, look at her eyes.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/208dyqb.jpg
http://oi68.tinypic.com/jqondc.jpg

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 04:25:02 pm »
I will not vote for her anymore. Duterte kasi ang President ko. I thought she would be okay with that pero she said it will be difficult working with him ;)

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 05:12:39 pm »
Yes, she is just running for LP.. Whereas another candidate said, I can work with anyone who gets elected ::)

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 05:52:29 pm »
I will not vote for her anymore. Duterte kasi ang President ko. I thought she would be okay with that pero she said it will be difficult working with him ;)

I believe isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit gusto niyo si Duterte as President it is because Totoo siya and even mentioned it already on Mar's thread that Duterte is true. Therefore I believe Leni is just being true regarding her opinion when being asked about working with Duterte. Hindi naman niya nirereject ang pagtatrabaho niya as VP nandahil Pres si Duterte. Take the consideration na it is very challenging lalo na't magkaiba sila ng pananaw, character o ugali na rin. She can also anticipate na magkakaroon sila ng misunderstanding, the would not agree to each other, isama mo pa yung fact na Leni is totally concern about women.

myleskie

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 06:02:30 pm »
no to Leni nako..sudden change lang..I can see how desperate LP now..and they'll do everything to destroy Duterte..sayang si Leni, sana tumakbo nalang siya with Grace or Miriam, mananalo pa siya.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close