We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any Melanie Rivera brides? Her shop is located at Primeblock Tutuban, stall number NS 08, 2nd floor. She quoted me 10k for my wedding gown peg. Kay Mark Brides naman 30k. Naka-chat ko lang sila both sa FB.
Sis ganyan nga din quote sken ng Mark Brides. I love their work, really do. The only thing is, I?m here in the US. And I don?t think makakya ko makauwe before our wedding next year. They suggested na to be on the safe side, I should get the ball gown style para hindi masyado marami need ng measurements. Ano kaya sa tingin nyo? Makaka kaya or should I not risk it? The only time na mafi-fit ko sya is pag gawa na at pag dinala na dito. PLEASE HELP! Really need opinion nyo. TIA mga sis.