We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
FYI, I don't like how Enrique dress as well. People can malign him how he dress up or hindi naman sya magaling umarte/kumanta/sumayaw but to make up stories o i-insinuate na he's this kind of person, I will cry foul. I think the topic is latest. That issue is so last year. Move on na tayo mga sis
since im bored here i googled it for you sishttp://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/105526-enrique-gil-issues-apology-jessy-mendiola-london-flighthttp://www.pep.ph/news/57128/pep-exclusiveenrique-gil-allegedly-involved-in-drunken-incident-on-london-flight-with-jessy-mendiolaand here's the thread here in GT about it http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,291578.120.html
sis thank you for the links pero ang gusto ko malaman is ano ba talaga ang nangyare sa plane Moving on...Question: Kung si Alden kaya ang nagtaray gagawin kaya ng EB mgt ang ginawa nila kay Paolo?
So si Fabio Ide and Bianca Manalo pala? Nakita ko lang sa IG hehe or ako lang ang di updated