Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104700 times)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #480 on: October 21, 2016, 09:11:45 am »
peachlipstick and cristia thanks, I'll check them out! Sana available pa sila on my date. :)

What's the "normal" (mid-range) rate of HMUA ba for entou these days? Kasi one of my bridesmaids sabi nya 2k daw is "sobrang mura" so natatakot sya na baka di ok quality, and then my other bridesmaids naman na-sh-shock sa 5k na price.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #481 on: October 21, 2016, 09:58:00 am »
^Salons typically charge 1500 for hair and make up so di naman siya sa "sobra" to the point na nakakatakot na:) Try also Rexie Navarro siya yung HMUA sa prenup styling na kinuha ko and maganda naman siya gumawa. He charges 1500 per head for entou :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #482 on: October 21, 2016, 10:32:01 am »
^ I see, that's a relief then. I usually do my own makeup kasi for events so di talaga ako familiar sa going rates. Is this the same Rexie who usually works with Lindsay Co-Alog? Lindsay is my HMUA kasi  :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #483 on: October 21, 2016, 01:08:43 pm »
@littlemissbiatch Yes I think so :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #484 on: October 22, 2016, 02:18:19 pm »
I'll be getting Glow by Gerly for my ento. Airbrush nya 1,500 minimum 7 heads + OOT Fee. SUPER affordable and ok din atake nya, classy and light. No harsh lines whatsoever, stalked her the entire day. Haha!  ;)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #485 on: October 22, 2016, 04:17:59 pm »
Mariah quoted me 51k - airbrush makeup for bride, groom and 2 mothers, + 8 pax and OOT fee. Sulit na rin! ;)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #486 on: October 22, 2016, 04:26:57 pm »
kaitlynmischa, you mean kasama na 8 pax and OOT fee sa 51k? If so, super sulit na.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #487 on: October 23, 2016, 06:41:02 pm »
B2bs, I think I like this specific work of Soleil.  :)

https://www.facebook.com/makeupbysoleil/photos/pcb.1289952124357171/1289952031023847/?type=3&theater

What do you girls think?

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #488 on: October 23, 2016, 08:08:02 pm »
Can anyone recommend an entourage makeup artist na around 2-3k per head? Is Anne Garcia ok ba? The ones I find always quote me 5k and I find it a bit too steep naman.

Try Elitista Basement by Jen Gumban.  :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #489 on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:56 am »
Oh no, all these comments about Soleil are making me worry! I booked her for my relatives! Hopefully she'll do well. I already paid the down payment...

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #490 on: October 24, 2016, 10:59:17 am »
Hi Sir Rory, Hindi ko talaga type sis, Sorry  ;D ;D ;D feeling ko ang harsh talaga ng buong look  ??? pero kanya kanya naman tayo ng taste  ;D ;D ;D

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2016, 02:19:03 pm »
B2bs, I think I like this specific work of Soleil.  :)


For Bridal ba sis? or prenup? masyadong dark na siya for bridal sis.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:35:35 pm by lots-o »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2016, 02:28:11 pm »
lots-o princessshayera for prenup glam look. Linis kasi, and di masyado maputi. Plus the brows kasi mas natural kesa sa on fleek nya na usual. Anyways, haha yeah! To each his own. And I totally get you girls. Lalo na nauuson ngayon mga unkept bushy brows.  :D

princessshayera sinong HMUA mo?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210961597894262&set=pcb.10210961598374274&type=3&theater

Yan post nya today, I like it. Thinking of bronze or pinkish tone sa bridal make up ko.

stella021817 hehe, same here. Pero lately bumabalik naman confidence ko sakanya.  ;)

May 1 week pako magdecide. Choosing between Ish and Soleil. Fear ko kasi either makapal make up ko, or parang wala lang haha, gusto ko pa din naman may boom or pak factor.  :)

Checking others like Toni Aviles.

Waiting for Mariah.

Haha feeling ko may nagsabi na kay Soleil or nakikita nya tong thread natin, kasi lately sunod sunod ang effort nya sa lighter look or natural looks sa brides nya.

Pass ako kay Anthea and Gery, medyo high end Celebrity HMUA sila. Parang hinde bridal make up ang forte nila, for me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:43:28 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2016, 03:10:15 pm »
^ I personally prefer Ish (she was one of my first choices, pero not available na), but based on your posts I think you should go with Soleil, kasi you seem to really like her style.  :)

I don't believe that there is one type of bridal makeup. I think whatever makes you feel like the best version of yourself that's what you should go for, and it's not necessarily natural-looking makeup. If your signature look is very glam I don't see why you should tone it down for your wedding, just to fit into the whole "bridal makeup" stereotype. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2016, 03:18:58 pm »
littlemissbiatch thanks Sis. Haha kaya nga eh, parang malakas hatak sakin ni Soleil, to think na hinde naman ako lagi heavily made up. ;) I like Ish's style too, very classy and walang harsh contours whatsoever. Super nice pa nya kausap at affordable rates nya. Not to mention medyo sikat na din sya in terms of exposure ss Bride and Breakfast features and prominent p/v teams.

Sino nga uli HMUA mo? ;D

Baka naiinis na sakin ibang B2Bs here, kulit ko na, "just go with Soleil already girl" haha mga ganyan. Sorry!  :-[ ;D :'(

Thanks for all your suggestions, means a lot to me!  :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:21:36 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #495 on: October 24, 2016, 04:29:09 pm »
Correct Sis Rory, we each have our own style kasi we have different opinions. Go with what you feel lang, sympre wedding mo yan. What's beautiful to me might not be beautiful to you. kaya you won't be able to please everyone. Kaya isipin mo na lang what will make you happy on your wedding day.  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #496 on: October 24, 2016, 04:43:20 pm »
princessshayera thanks ganon na nga.  :-* Pero agree din ako sa observations nyo, kaya tricky hehe. Anyways.  sino HMUA mo?

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #497 on: October 24, 2016, 05:08:31 pm »
Hi Sis Rory, I got Mariah Santos. I was really eyeing on getting Albert or Mickey See nung una but he's 20k more expensive than Mariah :)) I like how Mariah does her eye make-up, I'll just ask her to go easy lang sa foundation since I have good skin na :) Eyes and eyebrows lagi basis ko when choosing a hmua  8)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #498 on: October 24, 2016, 07:00:19 pm »
princessshayera oo nga pala pareho kayo ni sis lots-o kay Mariah. So happy for you.  ;) Mickey See, wow, ala Liza Soberano ang ganda natin non haha char! Hinde ganon kaganda communication namin ni Mariah, pero let's see. The night is young hehe.

Tricky ng foundation part saka kilay.  ;D Nakapagtrial ka na ba with anyone? Can I see it?  ;D

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #499 on: October 24, 2016, 11:02:50 pm »
Wow, long thread but very informative. :) I've read from page one to current page AFTER i've booked my HMUA. Haha!

My HMUA is Katch Mejias. May Katch bride ba dito? :)

Currently looking for 2nd team for my ento 1000 - 1500 budget, helpful yung mga info nyo sis. Inquire time for me, sana may available pa... Looking at Nini / Jaja / Gerly. Any other reco?

TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close