Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104448 times)

chriszy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2016, 10:06:24 pm »
Mariah Santos anyone?  ;D

KopiOreo16

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2016, 11:58:30 am »
Sis pashare naman sino yang HMUA na yan para maiwasan namin mga bride-to-be's. Nakaka dagdag kaya ng stress pag may ganyang supplier. TIA.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2016, 03:45:08 pm »
maedonnas - do you mind me asking kung sino HMUA mo? or PM nalang hehe.
Check din pala sis Justin Navato, I like his style din, MUA sya ng isa nateng sissy dito. And super ganda nya promise! He's on my choices din before.

Thanks sissy for another suggestion, i don't want to mention her name since based lang naman siya sa observation ko and hubby.  :) Don't want to ruin her good reputation as well since hindi pako nagpamake-up talaga under sakaniya. Baka kainin ko yung sinabi ko pag nagustuhan ko pala yung gawa niya sakin if ever  ;D

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2016, 06:45:50 am »
I finally booked a MUA na. I got Eds Go na even without a make up trial.  :)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2016, 08:33:30 am »
Sis wednesdei you won't go wrong with Eds Go. Also booked her without trial makeup. I only met her and had my trial 4 days before my wedding. I just told her I wanted to look fresh and glowing so she did just that for the ceremony makeup. For the reception naman I told her na bahala na sya so she gave me a red-lip-look. Loved it! 😄

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2016, 12:36:47 pm »
^true sis, ang pretty mo nga nung wedding mo! Sana sa wedding ko din! hehe. Also booked Eds without trial kasi overseas. I really want to use my free trial sa prenup kaso Las Piñas si Eds, and baka sa Bulacan kame mag prenup. Baka pag dating ko sa Bulacan wala na din yung makeup. Tsk.  :-\

OMG exactly 2 months nalang!

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »
^Hermione28 Thank you! Of course, she does her magic with all her brides naman. I'm also an overseas bride so I used the free trial for my prenup. Her makeup lasted all day from Las Piñas all the way to Antipolo and Pililla, Rizal. Only used blotting sheets throughout the day.  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2016, 04:05:56 pm »
Wow, na-encourage naman ako bigla thanks sissy! Madami nga nagsasabi long lasting talaga ang makeup ni Eds.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2016, 04:53:35 pm »

baby bones

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2016, 12:37:28 am »
Mariah Santos anyone?  ;D

Medyo nakakapalan ako sis sa makeup works ni mariah e. Gusto ko kasi yung fresh and glowing liang. I currently like the works of eds go, precious antunez, jasmine mendiola and eica decepida. :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2016, 10:32:51 am »
^Same observation sis. And napansin ko lang, lahat ng brides ni Mariah Santos naka-contact lens.
Peg ko din is the fresh, natural, and glowing look lang like Saab Magalona :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2016, 04:20:26 pm »
Sis wednesdei you won't go wrong with Eds Go. Also booked her without trial makeup. I only met her and had my trial 4 days before my wedding. I just told her I wanted to look fresh and glowing so she did just that for the ceremony makeup. For the reception naman I told her na bahala na sya so she gave me a red-lip-look. Loved it! 😄

Yey! thanks sis!  :)

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2016, 04:33:08 pm »
Mga sis, I also try to check if the shots are taken while in front of vanity lights. Lahat kasi looks amazing. And syempre since kaka-apply pa lang, maganda talaga.

I check the MUA's works more based on photos on natural light or kapag dinner reception. Ito yung for me na legit basis if the make-up stays put and how "natural" it looks. Try also to get suggestions from your photographer. They usually know by experience.

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2016, 09:42:09 pm »
Also booked Ms.Eds without trial make up kasi overseas din. Sana magmukha akong young, fresh saka innocent sa make up niya. hehe

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2016, 07:52:29 pm »
Hi mga sis, any comments kay Jen Gumban of Elitista Basement? I booked her for my ento kaya lang di pala updated ang fb page nila and last year pa mga posts nya.. Di ko agad nacheck, tapos mejo late din sya magreply at magsend ng contract..

JoyceSantos1987

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2016, 09:04:49 pm »
Hi sis. choosing between lindsay co-alog or ten franco... sino dito ang sila ang hmua? how are they in terms of communication? gusto ko kasi yung madaling kausap :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2016, 09:17:39 pm »
some of our sisses here in GT, got Jen Gumban as their MUA for ento. She's my former officemate btw and some of my officemates got her also as their MUA, so I believe you're in good hands :)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2016, 11:11:29 pm »
^ thanks sis. She apologised naman sa late contract at late replies nya, naging busy siguro.. Yon nga lang, wala syang bagong post sa page nila kaya I want to get new reviews sana.

mika

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2016, 09:01:23 am »
i got chichi sotomil for my wedding. i was very very happy with her :)

cristia

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2016, 10:58:50 pm »
Hi sis. choosing between lindsay co-alog or ten franco... sino dito ang sila ang hmua? how are they in terms of communication? gusto ko kasi yung madaling kausap :)

Hi sis! I also wanted to get Lindsay co-alog, I sent her an email twice and also texted her a couple of times but no reply until now so I moved on na  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close