watch now

Author Topic: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)  (Read 154593 times)

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2017, 10:31:43 am »


eto ang supplements ko:
Youtheory collagen capsules
vit. e with selenium
conzace
lifeoil
later on nagdadag ako ng iron (mejo mahal nga lang so every other day ko lang sya I take)

hi sis, when do you take your supplements?

Hello guys, Ok lang ba pagsabayin myra 400 iu + conzace kasi my 100mg vit e n kasama.

Steffyjill

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2017, 09:47:37 am »
Hi newbie lang po ask ko lang sana if may nakapag try na ng IV Aqua skin? Thanks.

JobelsHaven

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2017, 05:41:00 pm »
Hi Ms. tischarmedlife! Ask ko lang kung anong Vitamin E ang iniinom mo.

TIA!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 05:45:45 pm by JobelsHaven »

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2017, 06:21:11 pm »
Hi sis The Lioness, do you follow the dosage of youtheory collagen na 6 tablets per day?

What do you guys think of these
Oral gluta
Fish oil
Collagen
Vit c
Gse

Ok lang ba yan or too much na?

DeathToMondays

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2017, 02:32:45 pm »
What do you guys think of these
Oral gluta
Fish oil
Collagen
Vit c
Gse

Ok lang ba yan or too much na?

Your liver. How about you remove fish oil, collagen, and GSE, then replace your vitamin C with vitamin C complex (A, C, E, Zinc)? Get your other beauty nutrients from food instead.

ArfMeow0101

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2017, 10:32:42 am »
Nagtake ako ng conzace. Nahilo at sumakit ang tiyan ko. Pambihira.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2017, 07:24:34 pm »
Im taking omega 3 fish oil (gnc) twice/thrice a day. Im suffering from joint pains though im just in my late 20's. And fish oil supplements can reduce inflammation which cause swelling and pain. Since it's anti-inflammatory, It helps lessen my hormonal acne and they heal faster.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2017, 01:19:18 pm »
Nagtake ako ng conzace. Nahilo at sumakit ang tiyan ko. Pambihira.

Make sure you eat first before you take it. I think yung zinc kasi, kelangan talaga may laman tyan.

ArfMeow0101

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2017, 07:31:07 pm »
@mimiku: i did sis pero parang masyado syang matapang for me. Sayang.

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2017, 07:30:21 pm »
I just bought Youtheory Collagen Tablets and Puritan's Pride Biotin 5000mcg. I'm just new and starting with this whole thing so Collagen and Biotin is really the only two I'm familiar with. I bought Biotin nadin kasi I'm having hair problems lately, but it's supposed to be for skin and nails too so why not? I'm going to start taking Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) 1000mg regularly too to help with the absorption of Collagen. I do take Vitamin C naman but sometimes I get too lazy especially if I'm in a hurry. Now that I have the Collagen Tablets I hope mas mamomotivate ako to keep up with my supplements.

I'm also planning to take Vitamin E along with these (I saw it kasi sa Cash and Carry and suddenly narealise ko na Vitamin E is good for the skin), would that be okay or sobra sobra na? Is there anything else I'm lacking? Thank you!

nylra

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2017, 03:32:48 pm »
Gamit ko po ngayon Luxxe White,  super effective sa akin lalo na enhanced glutathione siya kaya siguro mabilis ang effect.  Pati pimples ko nag heal.. . Totoo nga yung testimony ng iba tungkol sa luxxe buti bumili ako he! He! He! 

EuphoriaAthena

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2017, 11:54:14 am »
hi. i just wann ask what specific oral gluta and vitamin  C you are taking kasabay ng rosy peel?? iwanna try kasi. thank you:)

AlexandraSQ

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #292 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:34 pm »
I've been using Tathion 307 and ATC Grapeseed. 😊

_4RaieMark7_

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2017, 05:51:17 am »
I'm drinking Vitamin C and E once a day for more than 7 years now.
 Aside from giving me a healthy skin, I'm drinking these vitamins because it strengthens my immune system. Medyo sakitin kasi ako before, pero mula nung nag-start akong uminom ng combination na yan, hindi na. Pwera usog!  :) ;)

Naiisip kong uminom ng mga Gluta capsules but I'm hesitant and doubtful kasi baka magkaron ng side effects in the future sa kidney. So yeah..  :(

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #294 on: December 23, 2017, 12:48:57 pm »
Is the Solgar brand from healhty options okay? I was thinking to buy their supplements like vit c with rosehips and yung cod liver oil nila. What have you tried from this brand?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:58:12 pm by yellowminion »

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #295 on: December 27, 2017, 09:52:55 pm »
I tried vitamin E w/ selenium before for a couple of months then I switched to collagen and Vitamin C w/ rosehips okay naman kaso napagod na ko ng madaming iniinom. pag tablet na collagen gamit ko anlalaki and 3 lang iniinum ko instead of 6 (recommended is 6 tabs a day) plus vitamin c pa. nakakaumay. bumalik ako sa vitamin E then Vitamin c with rosehips extracts till I saw Swanson brand Vitamin A C E and Selenium 60 soft gels na isang bottle. I'll finish this one and observe kung same lang naman effects eto nalang siguro para isahang inom nalang. nakakapagod din kasi yung madami ka aalalahanin. lol. has anyone tried this before??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:19:55 pm by Gum Ball »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #296 on: December 27, 2017, 10:56:03 pm »
Guyyzzz sorry for the jejemon sounding post but kaloka naka.glow yung Shiseido collagen to the point na oily bwaahahha

It's ridiculous I say! Like my face is so shiny, I can even see it sa video call ko, but if I touch it, walang oil.. makintab lang haha lakas ang kintab sa cheeks. Pero sa face lang ang kintab wala sa body hmp

This happened when I had 1 1/2 scoop (in two servings of tea) for the day. I'll dial it back to half a serving nalang because I'm not a fan of the glow.

I remember waaay back I drank Shiseido collagent na 8k mg myghed painful breakouts that lasted a month!!! Dialing it back by half (I think) solved the problem.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #297 on: December 27, 2017, 11:05:14 pm »
Mas glowing talaga skin ko pag nag-GSE ako. So every other day, Luxxe White pa rin, and then everyday, 1000mg of Vit C and GSE.

itslawvely

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #298 on: December 28, 2017, 08:43:06 pm »
Is it okay to alternate Conzace every other night with Bewell C?

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Everyday supplement for glowy skin (thread 3)
« Reply #299 on: December 29, 2017, 08:02:34 am »
Luxxe white works on me. one week pa lang hindi na nagwawala mga pimples ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close