Author Topic: BongBong Marcos VP for 2016  (Read 12428 times)

ohcmon

• Super GirlTalker
Re: BongBong Marcos VP for 2016
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2016, 10:04:29 am »
^ I agree. I don't get why people justify BBM or the Marcoses by saying that the Aquinos nga wala naman nagawa for the Philippines, etc. This is not about who's done worse -- this is about what the Marcoses have done and stolen from this country, and the fact that they do not feel the least apologetic about it.

If only BBM had apologized, baka people would have felt differently about him, myself included.

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2016, 01:04:31 pm »
^people have been feeling differently about him. he is the second contender for the vice presidency.

up to the time i graduated college, i always thought marcos was the most evil and corrupt president ever. you know, that mantra fed to us at school. but when i started living outside the philippines and observed other countries, doon ko naappreciate ang marcos era and what he was trying to create. it just backfired because of the military abuses.

"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2016, 02:56:21 pm »

^ yes, sad to say nothing can change what happened (the bad ones) during the marcos era.
both the marcoses and the aquinos have f***ked our country.
And then 30 years after, another marcos is vying for the 2nd highest position in the land. bilang isang supporter, naniniwala ako na may magic na naganap the night of vote counting. at naniniwala din ako na kahit anong gawin ni bbm he will never ever win. ano nga uli yung sabi ni Pnoy? gagawin nya lahat wag lang makabalik ang isang marcos... then enter cong. leni robredo, Pnoy's bet for vp. now, bahala na kayong ijudge kung sino sa kanilang dalawa ang still clinging to power.

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2016, 10:16:31 pm »
^^It was the other way around for me. It was during gradeschool and highschool that I thought Marcos was great. I even thought the Imelda brought us prestige by being in the Guinness book of World of Records for having to many shoes! I felt disgusted when I grew older and was opened to all the atrocities during their era. But that is me. Like you and others, we all gain knowledge from moving overseas. It is here outside the Philippines that I learned that you do not need to resort to tyranny to implement laws. It is my stay here that I learned how important it is to acknowledge the dark shades of history, move forward but cherish the past. Always learn from the past.

^I think all people who have bad experiences during Martial Law would say the same thing: that they will do the very best they can so no Marcos can ever get any political office.

spacemonkey

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2016, 02:45:30 am »
^^It was the other way around for me. It was during gradeschool and highschool that I thought Marcos was great. I even thought the Imelda brought us prestige by being in the Guinness book of World of Records for having to many shoes! I felt disgusted when I grew older and was opened to all the atrocities during their era. But that is me. Like you and others, we all gain knowledge from moving overseas. It is here outside the Philippines that I learned that you do not need to resort to tyranny to implement laws. It is my stay here that I learned how important it is to acknowledge the dark shades of history, move forward but cherish the past. Always learn from the past.

^I think all people who have bad experiences during Martial Law would say the same thing: that they will do the very best they can so no Marcos can ever get any political office.

Mismo.

I was always taught that Marcos did a great job -- at the beginning of his term. And that he was a brilliant person. Then he got greedy for power and money and made so many people's lives miserable. My teachers and parents always stressed that.

BBM already embodies the worst of Marcos. He isn't even anywhere close to his father's intellect with his fake education credentials. Isn't he involved in corruption cases? Aren't they part of a dynasty that just wouldn't let go of power? Isn't he still clinging to a VP win he never had?

Isn't that scary? You have to ask yourself "Why is he so desperate for that win?"

Also, if you haven't seen it, Sixto Brillantes, BBM's legal consultant, already said something RE:cheating 
https://www.facebook.com/CNNPhilippines/videos/1724048354501723/

jamie_0117

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2016, 11:38:05 pm »
Noong 2010 elections, tumakbo si BBM para sa Senate at nasa sixth place sya, hindi naglabasan yang issues ng martial law. Wala namang nang-ga-galaiti at na-de-depress sa social media noong naging senador si BBM.

Eh kung tutuusin, mas influential pa nga ang senador kaysa VP - a senator makes laws, a VP just sits pretty on the Cabinet, naghihintay na mabakante and position ng president. Isa pa, mas madaming corruption na nangyayari sa Senate ha, hello, PDAF and Corona (RIP) impeachment case.

http://www.gov.ph/about/gov/exec/
http://senate.gov.ph/about/history.asp

Question: Why only now?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:43:34 pm by jamie_0117 »

catherine ann

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2016, 10:40:23 am »
FERDINAND MARCOS: APOTHEOSIS OF THE PHILIPPINE HISTORICAL TRADITION
Nicole CuUnjieng1

http://students.washington.edu/nupsa/Docs/Volume6/CuUnjiengFINAL.pdf

LABYU

• member since 2015
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • wala lang :)
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2016, 03:48:16 am »
binoto ko si BBM pero sa tingin ko dapat talagang ibigay na niya kay VP Leni yung position kasi alam naman ng lahat ng tao na hindi papayag si PNoy na makapasok si BBM sa pag VP. Leni deserve the position din kahit na hindi ko siya binoto, kahit may dayaan talaga hindi naman kasalanan ni VP Leni yun so ano pa ba magagawa ni BBM, di mag give way na lang kasi. Kung may daya sigurado akong may KARMA at digital pa
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door ~ Milton Berle"

10:15 AM - December 1, 2017

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2016, 12:36:21 pm »
^Yes I think he should give in na... Ang pathetic na ng dating, wala naman din syang magagawa kasi hinding hindi talaga sya pauupuin sa pwesto kahit ipagpalagay na sya ang talagang panalo.
But the best thing he could do is to never let those Smartmatic / comelec IT people get away with what they did on the night of May 9.
"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2016, 05:42:25 pm »
I'm glad he's still fighting the system. Hindi man siya manalo because they won't let him, at least lumalabas ineptitude ng administration. Sobrang selective ng law implementation!

redberry12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2016, 07:23:11 am »
I'm glad he's still fighting the system. Hindi man siya manalo because they won't let him, at least lumalabas ineptitude ng administration. Sobrang selective ng law implementation!

Totoo sis.. at least all the bad and nasty stuff of LP and the Aquinos are highlighted. Sad parin na nadaya sya. It could have been a nice pair with Digong. Maayos na ang bansa.. sana..

redberry12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2016, 07:32:33 am »
^people have been feeling differently about him. he is the second contender for the vice presidency.

up to the time i graduated college, i always thought marcos was the most evil and corrupt president ever. you know, that mantra fed to us at school. but when i started living outside the philippines and observed other countries, doon ko naappreciate ang marcos era and what he was trying to create. it just backfired because of the military abuses.

Tama sis I am an OFW. And talagang napakasaklap lang ng ginawa ng mga Aquino at Dilawan sa Pilipinas.  Kpag nasa labas ka kasi ng Pilipinas makikita mo kung ano naman ang magandang dulot SANA ng mga plano ng mga Marcos sa bansa.

Maybe share ko ang nabasa ko kung bakit ngka-martial law.. baka makatulong ang mga nsa baba na events para malaman kung bakit nga ba ngkaron ng Martial Law and.. please please know that it is not only the President FEM who imposed it. It was agreed upon by the whole cabinet that time. So where does all the hatred came from? It is just from false accusations and pagpapaawa ni Pres Cory sa pgkamatay ng asawa niya. Naging Presidente sila ni PNoy pero until now. Wala naman sila nailabas na patunay na si PFEM nga ang may sala. Ibalik sana natin ang Dignity sa mga Marcos. Kasi hindi sila ang totoong EVIL ... They just want to save the Philippines from politicians who has bad intentions.

Iapply natin ito... dilawans are disguised as manlulupig..

"Lupang Hinirang
Duyan ka nang magiting
Sa manlulupig
Di ka pasisiil"
===================================
Ano ang mga nangyari BAGO ang martial law?
FACT: 1969-1970, naging talamak ang pangingidnap at pagpatay ng NPA
FACT : January 1970, Binomba ang Joint US Military Advisory Group Headquarters sa Quezon City
FACT: December 1970, pinasabog ang dalawang Catholic school at dalawang government buildings sa Calbayog City
FACT: December 29 1970, sinalakay ni NPA Commander na si Victor Corpuz ang Armoury ng PMA.
FACT: June 1971, binomba ang Constitutional convention hall
FACT: 1971, May mga pinasabog na Oil firms sa maynila. Pinasabugan din ang main pipe ng NAWASA, Meralco substation sa Q.C, congress building, comelec building, Meralco main office premises sa ortigas at doctors pharmaceuticals inc building sa Caloocan.
FACT: August 21, 1971, Plaza Miranda bombing
FACT: February 1972, pinasabugan ang U.S embassy
FACT: March 1972, pinasabugan ang Greater Manila Terminal Food Market
FACT: March 15 1972 binomba ang Arca building
FACT: May 30 1972: binomba ang vietnames embassy
FACT: April 23 1972 Binomba ang Filipinas Orient Airways board room sa Domestic Road, Pasay City
FACT: April 1972, pinasabugan ulit ang U.S embassy
FACT: June 23 1972, Binomba ang Court of Industrial Relations
FACT: June 24 1972, binomba ang Philippine Trust Company branch office sa Cubao, Quezon City
FACT: July 3 1972, binomba ang Philamlife building sa United Nations Avenue
FACT: July 18 1972 , bigong pagpapasabog sa kongreso
FACT: July 27 1972 binomba ang Tabacalera Cigar & Cigarette Factory Compound at Marquez de Comilas, Manila
FACT: July 1972 napigilan ng militar ang barko galing china “MV KARAGATAN” na magsusupply sana ng mga armas sa NPA na hiningi ni Joma Sison kay communist chairman mao tse tung.
FACT: August 15 1972 binomba ang PLDT exchange office sa East Avenue at ang Philippine Sugar Institute building sa North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
FACT: August 17 1972, binomba ang Department of Social Welfare building
FACT: August 19 1972, binomba ang water main sa Aurora Boulevard at Madison Avenue, Quezon City
FACT: August 30,1972, bigong pagpapasabog sa Department of foreign Affairs
FACT: August 30 1972, binomba ulit ang Philamlife building
FACT: September 5 1972, binomba ang Joe’s Department Store sa Carriedo
FACT: September 8 1972, binomba ang Manila city hall
FACT: September 12 1972, binomba ang watermains sa San Juan at Rizal
FACT: September 14 1972, Binomba ang San Miguel building sa Makati
FACT: September 18, 1972, Binomba ang Quezon City Hall
FACT: DUMAAN ITO SA KONGRESO AT MAY BASBAS NG SUPREME COURT.
SEPTEMBER 21 ANG MARTIAL LAW.
Kung ganyan ang nangyayari hindi ba dapat pairalin talaga ang batas militar?
At bakit si marcos sinisisi niyo,eh may mga nanggugulo nga? Walang kinalaman ang mga makakaliwa sa mga pagpatay eh sila nga ang pumapatay at nangugulo?
Walang nagsasabing golden age ang martial law. Dineklara ito para tumagal ang termino? Nanalo siya ng tatlo beses sa eleksyon. (1965-1969) (1969-1972) (1981-1986) 1972-1981 ang martial law, anim na buwan matapos alisin ang martial law, nagkaron ng eleksyon at siya pa rin ang pinili ng tao. Dineklara ito upang labanan ang mga nangugulo at di maging komunistang bansa ang Pilipinas.
Ihiwalay niyo ang batas militar sa panahon na hindi ito pinairal.
Pakiexplain nga din ang 1970’s recession? oil embargo? Stock market crash?cold war? At iba pang pangyayari sa mundo kasabay ang martial law na nakaapekto ng labis sa ekonomiya ng bansa. Bakit puro martial law?
================================

LABYU

• member since 2015
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • wala lang :)
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2016, 03:46:13 am »
Good points, actually ng dahil din ke Macoy, sa rice farming pa lang tayo na ang isa sa mga exporter noon pero mula nung umupo si Madam Cory naging importer na lang ang Pilipinas ng bigas, my goodness Madam Cory.
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door ~ Milton Berle"

10:15 AM - December 1, 2017

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close