Author Topic: Miriam Defensor for 2016  (Read 8230 times)

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Miriam Defensor for 2016
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2016, 10:40:56 pm »
Naawkwardan ako for her kanina during the debate, I dunno if hirap ba siya magsalita.. she's stuttering, parang it's not her. </3 

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2016, 11:30:06 pm »
^a lot of people felt that way too. She kept on saying she's healthy but obviously she's not :( I felt bad for her kanina. If she was at her peak she could've said more and explained her platforms better. At, mas nagisa nya sana yung mga hindi marunong sumagot sa tanong.
...all adventurous women do.

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 08:16:34 am »
Pains my heart to see her that way during the debate. But despite the long pauses, she never failed to give us intelligent answers. She gave the best closing speech for me :)
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

Giri

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 09:41:20 am »
She might be the best president the country could never have.

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 12:53:38 pm »
^Agree with you. :(

I also love her closing speech :) I thought she was an atheist? Parang I saw an interview of her before years ago (not sure lang, please correct me if wrong). Or is it she believed in God na when she was diagnosed with CA?

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 01:14:19 pm »
I Love MDS! sayang her time has passed.. seeing her again sa debate kagabi is painful.. she is not as fierce and lively as before.. pero you can feel her presence and she can still leave people in awe because of her brilliant and beautiful mind..

^^ i agree with your post sis giri..

drag0nfly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2016, 01:36:33 pm »
Sayang talga choice ko din si MDS after Duterte kaso she is not of sound mind and body anymore and alam naman nating lahat how the presidency can take a toll on one's health. Best for her to rest and enjoy life. Pero pwede pa syang gawing adviser ng kung sinong mananalo. She can still continue to serve and help in that capacity.

lilyscapes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2016, 02:19:49 pm »
ako yung kinakabahan kay MDS kahapon. lol. oh well, still part of the 2%.

aktib

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2016, 05:42:14 pm »
I feel bad too! It breaks my heart na atleast kahit man lang top 3 sya sa survey. Its a silver lining for her to serve the country. Bakit ganun  :'( Sana maging adviser sya ni Duterte kung manalo man si Duterte. She the best brain behind a man who implements a lot.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2016, 05:45:48 pm »
I like her a lot. If di nga tumakbo si Duterte and if sakali na wala syang sakit sya talaga iboboto. I was sad nga before nung matalo sya sa election eh. Yesterday i feel so bad for her. Hirap sya magsalita which is very unlikely of her. But yeah i wish sya ang gawing adviser ni Digong. They are good team if ever
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

KVsWahmmy

• Wonder Wahmmy and
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I believe happiness is a choice. :)
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2016, 10:06:53 pm »
I loved listening to her. She's the one who made the most sense sa debate. She can be funny without being foul. She is relatable without toeing the lines.

Unfortunately, she really didn't look well. She got tired so easily. Parang hinahabol pa nya hininga nya. It was so hard to watch her simply because I wanted her to be at 100%, I wanted her to 'slap people on the face' and show them 'kaya ko pa!!!" :(

Nonetheless, she deserves to be the President of the Philippines. If she does not win, sana kung sino man manalo, ilagay sa isang significant na position sa cabinet. She can still do so much.
Everyday is worth waking up for :)

arielle

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2016, 10:41:35 pm »
I will vote for her sana kaya lang what if bumalik ang cancer nya at ang nanalong VP ay si Marcos or Chiz, ayokong isipin na sila ang magiging president.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2016, 07:13:50 am »
Sya pa rin talaga bet ko kahit ganon medyo naa-out of breath na sya during debate. Nakaka hinayang kasi, ayan na nga despite her condition ino-offer nya pa din service nya!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:38:10 pm by tomatostellar »
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

chinablue

• registered nurse, self- confessed matakaw, lakwatsera and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2016, 07:37:14 am »
i am actually pro-miriam pero obvious talaga na hindi okay health niya eh. she has long pauses sa speech niya. i feel bad kasi nakakamiss yung feisty miriam na napapanood natin noon. although she still has a brilliant mind and natural wit, i wish magrest na lang siya. ayoko na siya makitang mastress sa problema ng bansa. agree ako na pwede naman siya kunin adviser ng kung sino man ang manalo as president.

sayang talaga siya. she's already past her prime. :(
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2016, 12:35:41 pm »
She's not giving up so I guess supporters shouldn't either. She'll serve until her last breath.

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2016, 02:10:38 pm »
if she doesnt win the elections i do hope she gets to be the Ombudsman of the Philippines.. =) sisikip siguro ang mga kulungan dahil sa kanya. =)

brokenphobia

• GirlTalker
  • i keep looking back and it definitely sucks.
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2016, 03:14:32 pm »
Part of the 3%. Hindi ko kaya pagtaksilan ang sarili ko sa gusto ko talagang iboto. :D
lucky are those who are awake for they shall see what others failed or refused to see.  funny that most of us do not simply fail to see, we just choose not to see for seeing may mean hurting. sad to know that we prefer numbness over pain.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2016, 09:40:32 pm »
She's not giving up so I guess supporters shouldn't either. She'll serve until her last breath.

^ this

And really I hope people would stop saying she's the best president we never had coz eto na ang opportunity, why dont we make it happen..

http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

teejiko

• JC's happy wife
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Visit
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2016, 10:26:33 pm »
It hurts to see her struggle during the debate dahil sa condition niya. Bet ko talaga si MDS, medyo naging undecided nga lang nung time na nakita ko na hindi pa din siya ok. But, after the last debate, I've decided talaga to give her my vote. Like sis brokenphobia, hindi ko din kaya.
we fell in love by chance; we stay in love by choice -- JR

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2016, 11:57:32 pm »
Last 1992 she already run for President, this was the time that she still speak and laugh na super nakaka akward kasi hinala nga ng iba masyado siyang matalino kaya para iba ang behavior nya that time, she was also our speaker when we graduated in High School.

Pero we were not still voters that time, mga high school pa lang tayo siguro or elementary ang ibang botante.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close