Author Topic: Errands/Last Minute Preps on the Week / Day Before Wedding  (Read 8633 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Errands/Last Minute Preps on the Week / Day Before Wedding
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2016, 04:58:16 pm »
Almost there na  :)

How about massage?

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Errands/Last Minute Preps on the Week / Day Before Wedding
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2016, 05:09:57 pm »
@chili1113 - oh wow.. I better take down notes, kasi yan yung mga aasikasuhin ko pag uwi ko next week.  And yes.. I super agree sa massage. I cant wait for a good hard massage! hehe

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Errands/Last Minute Preps on the Week / Day Before Wedding
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2016, 05:18:05 pm »
we had massage after the wedding. sa honeymoon! haha!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Errands/Last Minute Preps on the Week / Day Before Wedding
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2016, 02:08:58 pm »
Wedding is tom na!! Heheh so far last min errands for us are --to buy bottled water for the supplier, bug the stylist regarding final computation of balance since we added 2 tables and 24 chairs.

Two days ago I had to rush and buy my 3rd pair of shoes. Yes--3rd pair! LOL... because the venue AE told me I need flats or wedges when I have my pictures taken at the open field of the venue or my heels will sink into the grass. So I bought whatever wedge shoes I could find that are more or less the same height as my wedding shoes. (1st pair is for pictorials at hotel but can't wear them since ill be taller than h2b, 2nd pair are my comfy shoes for the event)

So far the biggest stress factor has been H2B's barong, since the one he ordered it from made a mistake with the sleeves and back. They put embroidery on it when H2B wanted it plain. Its not ugly naman, its just a bit toooo bongga which we dont like. But oh well, thats what happens why H2B doesn't listen to me LOL!!!  Na late also the tailored insides of the barongs of my dad and best men. We havent received them dapat via LBC. So H2B bought kamisa d chinos for them as backup. Haaayy

Then my gown, I had my last fitting 2 days ago and I didnt like the color of the belt of my gown and had the whole thing repeated. Also paid extra to add more beads and swarovski. But I got stressed when I asked for a picture of the new belt this morning because I didn't like it! Again, I called and told them to change the beads in the border of the belt to silver. Good thing talaga they are very accommodating to think 1 day before the wedding and I am still having things changed.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close