We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Got my orders yesterday after three weeks of waiting. Nagbayad pa kami ng friend ko ng 17? for the tax. Anyway dalawa palang yung nagamit ko. Yung Avenue is too dark for me. Yung bumble naman ok din pero medyo dark din ng konti. I don't know why maputi naman ako pero parang iba sha compare dun sa site nila. I have to try pa the So low, fresh cut, Creeper, Times Square and Bad habit.
Hi sis! Kailan ka nag order? Mine left USPS on May 1st pero wala na akong balita kung nasaan na yung package as of this writing. Dineliver ba sa bahay nyo sis or may notice from philpost? Thank you!
So happy to see Colourpop thread! Did anyone took advantage of their free international shipping with no minimum? Excited to receive mine but I guess will be waiting for a month. Giddy to read about some of my shade choices are here. Quite afraid they would look a lot different with Asian skin than Caucasian (most swatches are) Bad habit was bright for me so does Stingraye. I hope to find my shade with my orders.