We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I agree. Alden can still improve his dancing skills although pwede na rin sya as a dancer. Aside from that, pak na lahat! My gahd ang gwapo nya talaga noh?
^Acting ang point of comparison. Duh.
^Relax and have some tea. No point in arguing with you.^^
Okay din sya na host, I must say. Di pa lang kasing-husay ni Ryan Agoncillo pero pwede na. He's been hosting different shows na before and ngayon nga, sa EB pa. I also saw him kanina sa SPS, ang hot lang ng dance number nya! Boy Next Door talaga ang peg Sana lang alagaan sya ng husto ng GMA. Magaling si Alden na actor. Pwede rin sa comedy. Mabait pa. Malayo mararating ng bata na to