watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2  (Read 12579 times)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« on: July 04, 2015, 02:20:58 pm »
View Part 1 here : http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,239431.0.html

To start with, yes, I am very happy with my current pay. It's been 2 years now since I've worked in this institution and we are well-compensated. I have a total of 5.5 years of experience in the Philippines and the company considered that so they're paying me with what a normal yr.7 employee would receive even if 2 years pa lang ako sa kanila. It was a great deal. :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:31:07 pm by belle_v2g »

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 12:17:52 pm »
Yes happy naman. But I will be happier kung ok ang increase this coming August. :)

That will mean more savings, more investments and most of all, malapit ko na mabili si Maki. :)

leoanmsotelo

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 01:01:55 pm »
Nope. Mag 1 1/2 years na kong promoted, pero di pa rin nabibigay yung pangakong increase. :(

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 04:16:16 pm »
I'm happy naman with my entry-level job salary kasi I'm just starting my career in the corporate world

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 07:46:03 pm »
Received my second salary increase this year. :)

ilove090509

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 10:11:08 am »
No, almost 3yrs na ko, Walang increase, Walang benefits, Laging ubos ang VL/SL dahil sa mga forced leave.. Nakakaloka.. Buti pa kayo mga sissies happy sa mga salary, san kayo nagwowork?  :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 08:59:26 pm »
I work here in oz sis. And my daily rate here is equivalent to my monthly pay in pinas. Kaya even if im pagod at times, it's all worth it. :) all sacrifices have paid off.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 07:17:38 pm »
Sharing a link about the countries who pay the highest minimum wages.
Apparently, Australia made it to the top.
https://fortunehub.net/2015/07/27/9-countries-that-pays-the-highest-minimum-wages/

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 09:01:45 pm »
very happy... never crossed my mind I would be earning this, not even as an Australian :D Very, very blessed!

I've never felt more relaxed in an interview setting in my life! Considering it was a phone, technical and a panel interview in under 2 hours. My manager said I stood out amongst the 4 interviewees (and 90+ applicants). Typically, I'd find this nerve wracking (Aussie interviewers and a world renowned organization) but, thank GOD I wasn't (really, thank you God!)

Been with them for under 4 years, promoted 2x... pay increases 2x a year (3% each time) without promotion and if promoted, we get an increase of 15-20% (if jumping to the next level)... if jumping two levels of pay, 20-30% :o

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 10:51:29 am »
nope. :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 05:29:08 pm »
I agree with the 2x pay increase annually gumdrops. Never been this satisfied compared to my job in the Philippines. Doon, overwork underpaid. Here in Australia, even if I work full time, sulit. I've been with this organisation (3rd largest healthcare provider in oz) for over 2 years na and my salary increased dramatically, considering that they are even paying me as a level 7 employee even if i only worked briefly. God blessed me so much too more than I deserve.

graciaclave

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 12:53:32 am »
ako happy naman slight. mag2 yrs na ko sa company. I started there as fresh grad ngayon almost 2 yrs na exp ko. Happy kasi I have money to spend sa mga necessities and other things yun nga lang feeling overworked and minsan sobrang kulang na yung tulog plus stress sa management. :(

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 07:14:10 pm »
hindi ako happy sa salary ko...kaya i decided to look for a part time job.

Jean_dL

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 01:53:00 am »
YES! As it pays for the house, utilities, allowance and other whatnot! :D

marnmarn

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 06:35:48 am »
hhmm... 6 years, same compensation.. BPO kasi... =(

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 10:59:37 pm »
No. Sobra sobra ang stress ko sa work, puro dagdag trabaho pero walang dagdag sweldo.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 11:57:08 pm »
Sapat lang :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 11:22:30 pm »
Honestly, no.

Hindi naman mababa pero alam ko kasi na pwede pa talagang tumaas. But then, ang dali lang ng ginagawa naming so pwede na rin :)

Drax

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 03:14:26 am »
Nope.  Heavy workload, stressful clients, incompetent bosses. 

Given the above factors, they don't pay me enough.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary? Part 2
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 08:15:22 am »
Sa sobrang stress ,workloads at pressure sa trabaho.
Hindi. Nakukulangan ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close